* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

IMG_4352.jpeg

Dover With The Quick Free Shipping and No Sales Tax. The Tag Also Claimed These Were A NBHD Drop.
IMG_4351.jpeg

Showing a Fsr>

Glad you found your 12! I need a 13. I shouldn't have counted on snkrs but it is what it is. I didn't want to pay crazy fees and what not because this is my first pair of these and I don't even know how they'll fit (big/wide footer)
I usually go a half size up in nike basketball shoes post 2000. The models in the 90s like the Jordan’s or Pennys or Barkley (sans the cb 94) fit more true to size. The newer generation like Lebron KD and Kyrie they more “performance” so to me they fit snug. Ima size 11.5 I went with a 12 for a little more room.

Weird to me how the greys are sitting on went in disco quickly and the purps are flying off shelves.

Waiting for disco season to arrive

Showing a Fsr>
13 secured

🤝🏾🙏🏾 thank you

anyone know why the purples have the og lj23 logo and the grays have newer lj logo on the tongue?

If no one ever saw the purples and only saw the grey's, then they'd be creaming over the greys.

But yes the purples are a better looking shoe.
I don't buy into the lebron wore that pe hype.

If lebron wore the grey pair instead of the purple at that summer league game some years back, they'd still be sitting imo

But...

Opinion respected.

I don't agree, but respect.

Back
Top Bottom