* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

would work if there was some type of white, even just the nike sign or boardering it.
nike and lebron dropping the ball on this retro fiasco

These will only sell cause of the limited tag that's gonna be attached to em...they should've just kept em true to the original imo...

Don't know anyone in Cleveland that one at Xhibtion as always, they prolly gave them to Joe Haden and the people that run Rumor :smh:

Surprised someone in this thread won.

Last edited:
Don't know anyone in Cleveland that one at Xhibtion as always, they prolly gave them to Joe Haden and the people that run Rumor :smh:

What's good JJ.

I know someone that's close to Xhibition. Speculation is they really only raffled off 6-8 pairs in total; and the rest went to friends and family of xhibition and Next. Can't say im surprised. This is what happens when they release shoes via the "enter the raffle, and than we'll email you" route. It's all a sham.

Hilarious. Now I'm wishing they didn't Retro the LeBron sigs. Who has the final say on what's green lit? Wow.

What's good JJ.

I know someone that's close to Xhibition. Speculation is they really only raffled off 6-8 pairs in total; and the rest went to friends and family of xhibition and Next. Can't say im surprised. This is what happens when they release shoes via the "enter the raffle, and than we'll email you" route. It's all a sham.

Sup AT, I'm not surprised either, I hate when they do the raffle, we'll email and ship you the shoes lol

pair from the xhibition raffle is on truck for delivery...still actually surprised that i hit on these. normally for anything close to limited out this way, i can throw a rock in the lake and not hit water...sucks to know that others in here didn't get the chance to cook...

would work if there was some type of white, even just the nike sign or boardering it.
nike and lebron dropping the ball on this retro fiasco

This! These stink smdh... because of my love for the AZG I'll likely get giving the opportunity, but they could have came wayyyyy harder smdh

Back
Top Bottom