* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

laugh.gif

When the Wht/Blk/Red release I will be on board. The only color way I liked then and now. The Wheats are so gross but I can understand why people like them in this era and even back then. Watched the first game clip. Lost the game and last shot on court was a air ball.:D yeah

Imma be gunning 4 a pair...will prolly be another hot min before they return..never had a lbj shoe so why not cop the 1st...

bigstress, thanks for posting that bit of news.

Now I can rest easier and drink faster since I don't have to worry about tonight, the 25th is the date
that's going to be important to most.

Incidentally, the 25th is a Wed.

I wonder if these will hit the FL, Champs etc.
​I will be in Vegas on that day so, a trip to Niktetown Vegas will be in order.

Something tells me if these are mass produced on the 2nd release, these will hit outlets

Last edited:
Hopefully these will still have the sphere lining, but, I've been disappointed by retros too many times before

Something tells me if these are mass produced on the 2nd release, these will hit outlets

Well would you cop these mass produced on retail for a weak colorway? I know I wouldn't. Def chance these hit outlets for the low right next to the lebron 13 asg lol.

Anyone with the originals how do they fit? I know they may not fit the same as the retro but kinda wanna eyeball if I should go TTS or half size up.... Of course when in doubt go TTS

Last edited:
Anyone with the originals how do they fit? I know they may not fit the same as the retro but kinda wanna eyeball if I should go TTS or half size up.... Of course when in doubt go TTS
i have both tts and .5 up. i'm good with either of them but prefer the .5 up. definitely not .5 down.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ AZGs had no weak colourways imo

All white with the little red were weak as ****. Never liked them. Wheat were always whatever. They were okay but no one wanted them.

Nike won't mass produce these. They'll make sure these sell out and buzz is crazy for the next colors.

I went TTS with my OGs and the fit was great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom