* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Hey bro how's the leather quality compared to the og's? Any noticeable height or mold differences?

Peep his pictures closely, there are differences by the ankle collar and by the toebox where the overlay begins/ends. The retro seems slightly bulkier overall in shape.

But yeah. They shouldve debossed those on the insoles for more nostalgia. Why not?

Jordan brand got some bad press for saying that Zoom Air was present on the recent AJ XV retro when it was taken out. It's safe to assume that these retros do NOT have Zoom Air if they've taken it off the outsole.

It's a slippery slope with Nike retro product as of late. Yes, they've improved the material quality vs. the garbage they were churning out about a year and a half ago however they are blatantly de-contenting the technology and charging more overall.

Jordan brand got some bad press for saying that Zoom Air was present on the recent AJ XV retro when it was taken out. It's safe to assume that these retros do NOT have Zoom Air if they've taken it off the outsole.

http://www.fastpass.cn/review/9923 - They chopped up the Tans and confirmed the cushion.

I've taken the insoles out of mine and rooted around, definitely air in the heel and zoom in the forefoot.

Zoom Generation.jpg
My pair from GOAT came in! Stoked to finally get my hands on these! Going to rock these with my CAVS M&N shorts in Vegas this weekend!

Last edited:
Looks like seller isn't going to ship the shoes to StockX smh so frustrating. I wish they revoked their ability to sell in the future but I'm sure it's a slap on the wrist.

Looks like seller isn't going to ship the shoes to StockX smh so frustrating. I wish they revoked their ability to sell in the future but I'm sure it's a slap on the wrist.

if its their first time then just a slap on the wrist, otherwise there is like a 15% cancellation fee I think.

^^ all time sneaker right there. Wore it a lot to ball when I was younger, that's a player's shoe.

Yeah same here! I've been on the lookout for a pair to replace mine. I was a little skeptical about the separation issues so I took a chance and bought them near deadstock. There was noticeable separation being OG but I took it to a local repair shop and he did his magic. Basically took it apart and reglued.

Appreciate you looking out! I'll wait it out for now I guess and possibly have them find me another pair like they "say"....but might just take the L on this one

Man that sucks. I was worried my GOAT pair wouldn't ship. 1st time GOAT user but I will be using them for now on!

After my Zoom Generation 1's came in, I got my Zoom LeBron 2's back from the shop to get reglued. Almost like new! Great day for LeBrons!
Lebron 2.jpg

My pair disintegrated last year. Was a sad day. Top 5 shoe that I've owned for sure.

Can't wait for them to retro.

Dont see stories like this much anymore. Good pick up man!
forrreal. i was very surprised when he told
me it wouldn't be a problem picking them up. he didn't ask what resale was or more money. he was happy to just help me out, which was an eye opener these days. i gave him some jason marks cleaner and brushes that he was excited to use

Back
Top Bottom