* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

6B007DA4-F1DB-4F77-8B30-B7E7C49E8678.jpeg
These are just beautiful. Def my top pick up of last year. Never been a fan of wheats but i will be of for the svsm

I like the wheats, but really want my first lebron, the “all star colorway” but, I think I’ll get these instead of the black cements on all star weekend.

Came In Today.

This Has Always Been One Of My Favorite All Time Lebron Sneakers And Glad To Finally Own A Pair After All These Years :pimp:
9D1D46F3-C0C8-45D5-9AE0-CDAB4F3671C6.jpeg

Can’t Remember The OG Team Bron Bron NTr From Back In The Day That Always Had The Lebron Heat But I’ve Been Thirsting For These Ever Since Seeing Him Post Em Way Back When :nthat:

2410DB66-DBC5-41B4-9C37-C4D80FE83BF2.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve seen at least 10 people on Facebook put up their wheats for sale :lol:
deadstock or worn? worn I understand because if you're wearing you want to wear newer shoes.... but deadstock I don't understand. if they kept them deadstock for this long isn't it about being a collectors item at that point?

deadstock or worn? worn I understand because if you're wearing you want to wear newer shoes.... but deadstock I don't understand. if they kept them deadstock for this long isn't it about being a collectors item at that point?

Mostly DS and some are $300 up

The black always looks so much more aggressive than white-based colorways. Captures more of the design's character.

Back
Top Bottom