* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

yeah, im not really sure how that happens, my order confirmation literally came in at 8am on the dot so I had to be one of the first to order.

I did place another order with them this morning, and earlier my ups app had 2 labels created from them, so im hoping the cancel email was just a mistake.

gotta be a mistake. you didn’t get shipping confirmation or show any movement on my choice ups ?
i got shipping at 2am this morning , shows delivery of tomorrow

I'm going for 25 straight. I remember watching that game as a kid while being stationed in Japan and thinking to myself how I just became a "WITNESS" (back when that was the slogan).

Hoping to just cop early in the morning off of UNDFT but kinda worried with all these cancellations going around. Same places that got SVSM getting them?

i dont keep up with shoes like that any more.

are these limited/hyped or will i be able to walk into a footaction somewhere in my city and just cop. preferably not even first day just on some browsing the mall ****.

or is it not like that for these and i should prolly try to find a pair now.

Anyone looking for the 25 straight. I was able to purchase through restocks app at sneaker politics for $162 shipped. The app is also showing a full size run at oneness. I’d post the link, but sizes aren’t on the sites yet.

Snkrs pair is here.

68A22012-6A9D-4A34-BE90-7B8414D10942.jpeg
700DD068-4B4B-475A-A28F-BA07D1BCD7FD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom