* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Since my '17s are still good to go, I'm going to wait and see if my size eventually goes on sale for these, then I may consider picking them up.

I'm curious as to if there are any other changes to them besides the aesthetic changes that have been noted between the early pics of these and the '17s?

I'm also curious as to the comfort between these and the '17s - if there is any difference.

I ordered a pair for the hell of it even though I still have my '17s. Curious to see how these are in hand.
You mention changes ... the NDC product description makes no reference to Zoom Air, just Air. I hope that's not a literal description ...
EDIT: I changed my mind and cancelled my order. Started thinking about how infrequently I actually wear my 2017s. If these manage to reach discount like some other Lebron shoes have, I'll reconsider then.

Last edited:
Still no shipping info..idkw but I got a feeling Nike gonna cancel orders. Hope not tho

I don't know what you guys are worried about, these show up now if you search "Zoom Generation" on NDC.

A 3-5 day wait for shipping is normal, sometimes it’s been like 10 days for Nike in my personal experience.

I'm headed toward day 8 tomorrow morning for the KD 16s I ordered last Thursday and still waiting for carrier pickup. And someone in here (I think it was gritty) ordered the purps and got those canceled. Got in some orders for the Sabrina 1 NBYs and though that was mad glitchy and clearly some kind of premature availability thing, they canceled both orders days later, even after claiming production had started on em. Just saying, there's been some weird stuff going on the past few weeks with Nike. I don't really want the debuts even after finding the purps super comfortable, so I'm skipping them. I'm guessing shipping will be fine for people, but you never know lately.

OG Debuts from 2004

Attachments

• 34EDCA21-8A75-4036-8F50-7BAA170DBE2A.jpeg
    34EDCA21-8A75-4036-8F50-7BAA170DBE2A.jpeg
    322.1 KB · Views: 232
  • DE282FBB-263B-4B6A-9B0D-9E6E30CCF593.jpeg
    DE282FBB-263B-4B6A-9B0D-9E6E30CCF593.jpeg
    345.8 KB · Views: 494
Yeah, man, $190 plus tax for these is no joke.
Exactly...I was ok with $175 a few years ago for that run of these retros and I needed to replace my busted OGs.

Heck I was even ok with $180 for the First Games earlier this year since I missed out on the '17 retro and refused to pay the ridiculous resell prices.

But since I already have the '17s for these and they're in great shape, I'll hold off...for a long while, if I can.

When they do that fake sell out thing where they pull the shoes. One minute a fsr then all of a sudden you can’t find em on the website. Thats what makes me worry about shipping. But they’re back on the site now so I think we’re good now.

I'm headed toward day 8 tomorrow morning for the KD 16s I ordered last Thursday and still waiting for carrier pickup. And someone in here (I think it was gritty) ordered the purps and got those canceled. Got in some orders for the Sabrina 1 NBYs and though that was mad glitchy and clearly some kind of premature availability thing, they canceled both orders days later, even after claiming production had started on em. Just saying, there's been some weird stuff going on the past few weeks with Nike. I don't really want the debuts even after finding the purps super comfortable, so I'm skipping them. I'm guessing shipping will be fine for people, but you never know lately.
Yep that was me that had their order cancelled…

Had the OG Debut’s back in the day, wouldn’t mind another pair of these again but I’ll hold off for now… probably gonna chill a bit until the 21’s or Protros drop.

any ideas why they were released soooo quietly./differently.....were they even on snkrs app?

...even the way the sizes are listed is odd, its not the mens/womns sz like the purples?

also can someone school me on the mentioned differences between this drop an the 2017?

any ideas why they were released soooo quietly./differently.....were they even on snkrs app?

...even the way the sizes are listed is odd, its not the mens/womns sz like the purples?

also can someone school me on the mentioned differences between this drop an the 2017?
Here are some of the differences I noticed:
The 2017 retro that the shade of red on the sole and the swoosh was much darker than on the OGs - they red on these is much closer to the OG now. The carbon fiber was also different as well, in that the OGs had red woven into it whereas the retro from '17 has no red. It looks like the "Zoom Air" that was written near the carbon fiber on the sole on the OGs is still missing too.

Yeah these were a no doubt for me:lol: saw them in the newest shoe search and thought why not.

Back
Top Bottom