**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I'll be :smh: if Nike cancels my order.

They did a few weeks ago when they restocked on the heather grey 2.0, i think it was a friday that I placed the order. Received a cancellation email on sunday and they restocked again the following Monday :x

Ive tried on 3 diff pairs of 1.0 tech pants, all in size med, they all fit a lil different on the waist.  Length and leg seemed the same to me.  I think it just hit of miss, similar to when you buy basketball shorts, some elastics are just tighter than others on the waistband.  Sadly since these are so limited, we cant really try them on in store and then select which one fits best, kinda have to just order and hope it fits in general.

Does anyone happen to own these Nike Track Running Tights? How do they fit?
im 5'7" and about 150lbs and I ordered a Small. I prefer a slimmer fit. Tried on the size Medium and those fit fine but obviously more baggier.

I have one. This is really nice pair of pants. They fit one size down from Tech 1.0 and 2.0. Pretty much TTS unless you want bit relax get one size up. 

since we're on the topic of nike pants, anybody have the other pants (non-fleece) in the Tech Pack section? Style number 585210-010

two colors dropped in korea but wanted to know if anyone has any experience with them...

I'm 5'9 170 and I have it in a small they're not too tight in the top block but the calves are like meggings, similar fit to the nike tech knit soccer pant just different material. I tried on a medium which was similar in fit just looser but the length was a killer and stacked in a weird way

Back
Top Bottom