**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I don't see the obsidians on NDC. Anyone help with the link please. I'm on mobile so there's must be an issue

i just call; they put my order on hold. they say they will have the shipment dept to call me back. 
grin.gif

i just call; they put my order on hold. they say they will have the shipment dept to call me back. 
grin.gif
Same here, shipping lady is out for lunch.. They will place the item on hold with your info.  The shipping lady will return calls to process the payment.

Shipping lady just called me back and I placed my order. Pretty sure they're getting blown up right now by NTers lol. Shout out to the dudes who said Nike Chicago had them, repped

You guys weren't lying about the Black Tech Fleece Pants being slimmer / smaller. I like it doe.

Man, I can't deal with Villa. I ordered a pair of grey tech pants and then realized I have 10% off coupon (which I wanted to use since they charge shipping). Email and tweet to them to cancel the first order or apply the coupon to it.

I order the 2nd pair with the coupon thinking.. Well they'll see the email/tweet or realize I violated the "1 per customer" policy and only send me one.

I get back today from my trip and there are two of the same pairs waiting for me :x

Did they restock a few sizes of the tech pants and USOC just after midnight EST? my browser showed they updated but I was away from the comp.

Back
Top Bottom