**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Anyone have a Nike Zizo jacket they dont need?
Im looking for a sz Large...send me a pm

Last I heard Brentwood outlet had these but called and no luck. If anybody sees them in a size Large please shoot me a PM.

Nike Alumni French Terry 412166-068

size large

I bought this jacket thinking it was a mens Large but it turned out to be a womens Large.
Are these the same cut as the mens? If so whats this equivalent to mens size?

I bought this jacket thinking it was a mens Large but it turned out to be a womens Large.
The cut is different and slimmer I believe and you need to go up a size. Depends on you.

@instaPUMP

It's probably the same thing from the Olympic variant, so go up a size. If that doesn't work, just return it since going up 2 sizes would look overly baggy.

San Leandro Clearance has alot of Gyakusou gear, especially jackets. They still have alot of TEAM USA full zip up hoodies in XXL+.  I saw another Jordan Destroyer jacket all black as well. I was able to grab this one off the floor.  Not to mention it is 20% off ALL MENS AND WOMENS SHOES..not clothing not kids.

Then my steal of the day, it was still on the clothing rack that needed to be processed into inventory but I was allowed to take it after the manager said ok.  Price $99.99 ...retails $500.  Last one I saw on ebay $365:

Here are my pictures of it...debating on putting it up on ebay.  Wifey don't like it...crazy huh? =T

Last edited:
Yeah that's pretty much the damn steal of the year.

I need to get in this thread more. This is right up my alley.

^ I thought I got a steal when I got it on Eastbay for $400 on release day... Lol... You proved me wrong, but I'm glad I have it... This and my BHM Destroyer are my go to jackets, unless it's super cold (Chicago) then it's Penfield/North Face time... 

I'm picking up a basic windrunner online. I'm not sure on sizing though. I hear they run small. I'm 5'11'', 170. Will a L fit cool? Anybody in that size range care to help?

Instapump, where did u get this from?

Did these ever drop in the US or just overseas?

That jacket dropped almost 2 years ago I think, then was more or less recycled into the Olympic one a year later.

The women's had a slightly different cut than the men's. I don't recall if it was slimmer or if there were actual design differences.

Also looking for info on this jacket. I've found the black 3M one, but really looking for this one... Any info on where this was bought/style & color codes would be much appreciated

Also looking for info on this jacket. I've found the black 3M one, but really looking for this one... Any info on where this was bought/style & color codes would be much appreciated

That jacket dropped almost 2 years ago I think, then was more or less recycled into the Olympic one a year later.

The women's had a slightly different cut than the men's. I don't recall if it was slimmer or if there were actual design differences.

Instapump, where did u get this from?

Did these ever drop in the US or just overseas?

The reflective windrunner was sold in europe. Nike had the three medal stand jackets sold exclusively in the US (and at the Olympics ), but NDC Europe and NTs got essentially the EXACT same jacket- but without the USA Markings.

Last edited:
San Leandro Nike Clearance store has all hoodies and outerwear for 40% off..starts today until Sunday.  Some stuff I saw, lots of hoodies NSW, Kobes, Durants, thermofit, Force ones, gyakusou jackets, jordan brand all black destroyers, etc. Saw a Lebron puffy jacket.  Also a Nike employee made a big deal that she's never seen before..which was a grey pull over sweat shirt...w/"Honolulu" design on the chest area.  

BIGGEST STEAL!

I thought this was my biggest steal several weeks ago at $99.99 in size L at the store...but wait.............

boy...was I wrong.

I managed to cop this one in size M for $59.99 w/the 40% discount!  I think one of them depending on the fit will go on ebay, all still new w/tag. (sell for $350-$450)! 

They sold out quick, they only had 1 SMALL in WHITE and the BLK version, 1 LARGE in the WHITE verision, and 2 MED. in the BLK VERSION.  All gone supposedly since I asked.  1 per customer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom