**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Secretary sent me this moments ago. Hope they fit cause thats a good deal. I'm out of the country right now.

And were paying retail :smh:

nike Chicago had the tech open hem pants also.  they are very nice, windbreaker type material, slim fitting and really sharp looking.  here's hoping for a sale on them, since the cuffed pants are currently more popular.

Nike Chicago had the windrunner in red at the store.  it is a nice piece.  i like it and it fits me better than my AW77 3.0 hoodie.  I am selling it.  I have worn it a few time and I just can't get it to fit me right. 
Windrunner fits better than AW77 3.0 hoodie, its snug at the waist. I´m waiting for my second one to arrive next week, will post fit pics along with my tech pants, hope they fit, ordered size S....

Last edited:

Windrunner fits better than AW77 3.0 hoodie, its snug at the waist. I´m waiting for my second one to arrive next week, will post fit pics along with my tech pants, hope they fit, ordered size S....
yeah, i tried one on at the store.  it was very nice, and fit me great

And there´s a plus....if sleeves are a tad loose you can get them taken in easily because it´s a simple machine-stitch, unlikely the AW77 3.0 hoodie...

Last edited:

i like it and it fits me better than my AW77 3.0 hoodie.  I am selling it.  I have worn it a few time and I just can't get it to fit me right. 
Sorry to hear that, @mikeylab!  Major bummer.  Hopefully you get your money back.  Sell that now before they go on sale in the US.

Absolutely love these shorts...

really want the black/ red pair

anyone know where to get them again?

cannot find them anywhere

thanks in advance
@NikeKid6

I've seen a few of these pop up at outlets. If you live in the SoCal area, Puente Hills mall has a Champs outlet and they had a ton of these. 

^Sawgrass had a few colors of those shorts a few weeks back on display towards the front of the store, wouldnt hurt to call

Looking for the Fleece Tech Pants in a Medium. Called 21 Mercer & they said they are sold out until January.

How much are the tech fleece pants overseas?  like in China, Taiwan area.

Last edited:
nikekid6 nikekid6

I live in the bay area and the San Leandro clearance store has many of these in Large or higher. Just saw them last Friday. I remember getting some of these a couple of months ago for $14.99 and the other colors should be the same price.

Last edited:
nikekid6 nikekid6

I live in the bay area and the San Leandro clearance store has many of these in Large or higher. Just saw them last Friday. I remember getting some of these a couple of months ago for $14.99 and the other colors should be the same price.
champs clearance or nike?

Back
Top Bottom