**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

try medium 
nerd.gif
I have a pair of size small in the black ones already...the grey ones keep eluding me.

Picked up a pair of the AW77 cufffed sweats for $46 shipped from FTL using code: LKS1AP57

If you buy two at Finishline, you can get $20 off with "20SVNGS"

My Olympic zip up started effin up. I lost the metal tips on the zippers. 

either macys sold out on the TPants or its my computer 

Does anyone have a small and medium tech fleece pants?  I want to know if small is shorter in length and perhaps the difference in waist size.  I'm 5'6  140. I have a medium for black and grey,  the black fits snug,  but for for an odd reason, the grey is kind of loose...and looks a lil too crinkled when I try them on.  wondering if small size might be a better fit.  any help is appreciated.

Does anyone have a small and medium tech fleece pants?  I want to know if small is shorter in length and perhaps the difference in waist size.  I'm 5'6  140. I have a medium for black and grey,  the black fits snug,  but for for an odd reason, the grey is kind of loose...and looks a lil too crinkled when I try them on.  wondering if small size might be a better fit.  any help is appreciated.

You got any pics of you wearing each so I can know what you are talking about

You got any pics of you wearing each so I can know what you are talking about
excuse the mess...  seems like the grey pair is just really loose or too long,  ill prob try my luck with a small...just hoping its not too tight.

excuse the mess...  seems like the grey pair is just really loose or too long,  ill prob try my luck with a small...just hoping its not too tight.

they do look a tad loose, i assume the black pair you have are more form fitting. if that is true, then that is strange and disappointing on nike's part fot not keeping a consistency between their products.

can anyone who have both the black and grey (and possibly dark gray) chime in on the difference/similarities in fits?

yeah def the black is more fitted,  I can tell right away..  Either way, I will find a way to get rid of them,  but more importantly I just want to make sure that if I get a small, it will fit correctly,  its kind of impossible to know, since we cant really try on anything since its always out of stock at every store.  I've read a bunch of pages back to get an idea of the fitting, so i really thought med would be perfect, but its a lil off but still wearable, for $80+ pants, I feel like it should just fit better.

yeah def the black is more fitted,  I can tell right away..  Either way, I will find a way to get rid of them,  but more importantly I just want to make sure that if I get a small, it will fit correctly,  its kind of impossible to know, since we cant really try on anything since its always out of stock at every store.  I've read a bunch of pages back to get an idea of the fitting, so i really thought med would be perfect, but its a lil off but still wearable, for $80+ pants, I feel like it should just fit better.

How do you want them to fit? If you size down, they are gonna look like tights. The mediums ftit me as well but the waist was too big and the butt part bunched up and looked like I was wearing diapers. Lol. So I opted with the Small.

How do you want them to fit? If you size down, they are gonna look like tights. The mediums ftit me as well but the waist was too big and the butt part bunched up and looked like I was wearing diapers. Lol. So I opted with the Small.
LOL diapers,  thats a good description.  I think I am in the same boat as you,  fit wise. 

so the general consensus is that the Tech Windrunners fit TTS but may be a little longer on sleeves? I'm thinking about the Tech Fleece AW 1.0 and Windrunner, but Windrunner with a slight edge. thanks guys!

I ordered a pair of red Tech fleece pants from Pro-Direct Select on the 18th. I have yet to receive them. When checking the tracking via Royal Mail I get this info....

Your item, posted on 18/11/13 with reference *************** has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

For the ones who have purchased from them, does it usually take this long?

so the general consensus is that the Tech Windrunners fit TTS but may be a little longer on sleeves? I'm thinking about the Tech Fleece AW 1.0 and Windrunner, but Windrunner with a slight edge. thanks guys!
yeah.. the Windrunner are a slimmer cut than Nike's usual stuff. I like the Windrunner panel design. the only reason you would go with the AW hoodie than the Windrunner is the back. The AW is  a regular flat back. The Windrunner is curved like a shirt..much like the Nike Miler running tops.

yeah.. the Windrunner are a slimmer cut than Nike's usual stuff. I like the Windrunner panel design. the only reason you would go with the AW hoodie than the Windrunner is the back. The AW is  a regular flat back. The Windrunner is curved like a shirt..much like the Nike Miler running tops.
FYI, The AW sweater's sleeve's are a bit longer than the Windrunner for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom