**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

picked these samples up the other day:

the zipper is also GITD. I suspect they go with those hats posted earlier.

where did you cop? style and number code.

I forgot to post these a little while back. I found these navy blue sample tech pants. The cuff at the bottom is like a heather blue. Not sure if you can see the colors clearly in the pics. But the only difference I found was the length of the drawstrings as well as the lack of an elastic pull tab on the zipper.

i like the HDMI cable also

Actually its an iPhone 5 cable :tongue:

Pretty similar stats to you 5'8, 160-165 lbs.  A Small is a pretty tight fight (especially in the chest area).  So, I went with a Medium--it's still an athletic fit, but not too tight.

Im about the same size as you, I went with a L and am waiting for them to come in the mail. Hope the fit works, all I've heard is how snug they run.

Im about the same size as you, I went with a L and am waiting for them to come in the mail. Hope the fit works, all I've heard is how snug they run.
I feel like the AW hoodie doesn't run as tight as the pants.  Hope it works out!

Big guy here. The Nike Tech Hoodie and crew are very slimming and at 6'1 270 I fit into an XL nicely. The pants are too slim for my legs though.

Keep missing out on the Tech Fleece pants restocks :\

I wear a size small in Nike soccer pants; would I be fine with a small in the Tech fleece pants as well?
Go with medium

turn on mobile notifications for @RUVilla and @ShoePalace on twitter. OR keep checking regularly in here. You'll get a pair soon.

Absolutely love these shorts...

really want the black/ red pair

anyone know where to get them again?

cannot find them anywhere

thanks in advance

my tech fleece pants have been through the wash a few times, a tiny bit of shrinkage from a brief dry, but they stretch back out.  I have noticed very little pilling so far, only where my jacket/hoodie rubs again the fabric.  Overall, very pleased with the quality, and they just keep getting more and more comfortable.

my tech fleece pants have been through the wash a few times, a tiny bit of shrinkage from a brief dry, but they stretch back out.  I have noticed very little pilling so far, only where my jacket/hoodie rubs again the fabric.  Overall, very pleased with the quality, and they just keep getting more and more comfortable.

I've been having more pilling on my charcoal pairs compared to my grey and black pairs. The charcoals are also noticeably rougher on the exterior than my other pairs. Could be the hang dry though.

Love these pants. Put them on right when I get home every night.

Glad you're enjoying yours, Mikeylab!

I've been having more pilling on my charcoal pairs compared to my grey and black pairs. The charcoals are also noticeably rougher on the exterior than my other pairs. Could be the hang dry though.

Love these pants. Put them on right when I get home every night.

Glad you're enjoying yours, Mikeylab!
Thanks bro!  I have the same amount on my grey as my all black, but only in that one area.  I use a disposable razor to take them off; it works well.

Is anybody able to provide chest (laid flat, armpit-to-armpit) measurements for the size small Windrunner and AW77 1.0? And also possibly the inseam of the size small, medium tech pants?

Never been able to buy any sort of Nike pants since most of them have 32" as the regular inseam whereas I need a 30".

Thanks!

Thanks bro!  I have the same amount on my grey as my all black, but only in that one area.  I use a disposable razor to take them off; it works well.

There's a device that depills. Bed bath and beyond sells it. Worth it. Does a great job.

@NikeKid6 I think I saw that style of shorts at an outlet a week ago, so you can try tracking them down there.

Just received my tech fleece in size medium, but they are mad tight haha

Good for around the house, but not for casual use as it's been said before, def should have sized up.

Anyone trying to get a trade going?

Does anyone know where i can find the nike sportswear nsw m51 parka at the beginning of this thread?

Back
Top Bottom