**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Maybe someone here can help me out, the other day I saw a hoodie that I liked and maybe one of you guys can give me the name of it, it is a basic Nike hoodie, but it has Nike Air across the front, then the swoosh underneath, and " Just do it" underneath that, all in 3M. It was a red hoodie but I'm hoping that it comes in other colors, I just can't remember where I saw it.

This. 

Was just bout to post this. 

They have a new jacket called " Metamorphosis" ( Blk and Cargo Khaki cws) retail $400, havent seen it yet but has my interest. 
Where did you get this information?  

Any info on other items being released?

The Nike Futura Icon T-shirt as well as the Nike Ace Logo Tank Top are staples of my collection. I wear them all them time to showoff to other people that I only wear Nike. 

Where can I purchase this hat?

Last edited:
Only Nike clothing I faithfully rock is the Dri-Fit tess.  

Highest quality t-shirt I've probably ever own lol.

Only Nike clothing I faithfully rock is the Dri-Fit tess.  

Highest quality t-shirt I've probably ever own lol.

I rocked DriFit shirts under my uniform as a cop for many years, I resigned in early 2014 and besides the Nike check coming off on some they have been great.

Nike's sizing is all over the place. I feel like their clothes in general is much smaller than it used to be too.

Then try the clothes you want in person inside a fitting room before buying it. 

That's fine and all, but when you order clothing online that isn't an option. The drastic differences in sizing is inexcusable for a company like Nike.

It's pretty tough especially for items like the ACG or Gyakusou line where there probably isn't even a store in your state that carries it

Anyone know the name or SKU of these pants/sweats? I was at the outlet yesterday and was about to cop for $55. But I'd figure I'd tell someone in my family to pick them up for me for Christmas since nothing comes to mind when they ask what I want.

I've been looking everywhere online and it seems no retailer carries this exact style with the extra pocket on the thigh.

Any help would be appreciated

Anyone know the name or SKU of these pants/sweats? I was at the outlet yesterday and was about to cop for $55. But I'd figure I'd tell someone in my family to pick them up for me for Christmas since nothing comes to mind when they ask what I want.

I've been looking everywhere online and it seems no retailer carries this exact style with the extra pocket on the thigh.

Any help would be appreciated

I have these at home. Will get you the info on them once I get back. There are 2 versions, one is tapered towards the ankles and the other is straight leg.

I have these at home. Will get you the info on them once I get back. There are 2 versions, one is tapered towards the ankles and the other is straight leg.

Aight man appreciate it. Looking for the tapered ones. I've seen some online but I can't find these exact ones with that extra pocket

Aight man appreciate it. Looking for the tapered ones. I've seen some online but I can't find these exact ones with that extra pocket

The pants you're looking for is style code 684702-010. And yes, it does come with 2 zipper pockets on the right leg. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom