**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Saw this Nike apparel at Marshalls... Pretty good price considering the retail price....

UMM no i got tht peace from the outlet last year for $80. Not even worth it the down feathers come out , and its so lose in the sleeves by the wirst's. It's not to warm either nothing really less then 40*weather. I liked it too a lot when i didn't have it. Plus it's going on 3yrs past season, so $100 is not a deal at all.

Saw this out in the wild and picked it up (Brand New)... Felt  nice and sturdy as I used it to carry some things on one shoulder.

Tomorrow temps in NYC are going up into the 50's so I'll give it a real workout on my usual ride to work.

Peace & Happy Belated New Year...

Pack looks sick^^^^
Retail?
Nice pick up

Medasi...:wink:

I got it offa fleabay for $250... I believe retail price was $300 so I'm cool with it... I figured it would be foolish to let it get by as I haven't seen a new ACG bag released for this Holiday season...

Last edited:
gotta hit up marshalls and hope to get lucky on some acg

i live in FL... and i still want that jacket lol. thats how hard it is. i was going nuts calling outlets and trying to get u cali people to pick me up one.

does anyone know where to find the short sleeve version of this nike lab X ACG shirt in grey or white. been a while since i had acg gear and i have the tripleblack long sleeve amazed at the quality and detail on it. amazed because its a shirt with that much quality. usually the details only go into jackets and pants. plenty of nikelab x acg in those

Last edited:
Last edited:
If anyone has these dri fit speed pants would you mind letting me know how the sizing runs?

This week's pickup. Nikelab ACG 3-1 System Blazer

#neverpayretail
Nice Nice... I've been tempted to get some 2016 gear but I've come to realize patience is a virtue when dealing with ACG... I've been itching to see if that aerloft inner will zip & snap into the 2014-2015 2-in-1 jackets and vice versa... My white 2-in-1 is a dirt magnet when riding my skateboard or the subway... Had to get back on the grind and get the Triple Black and a few other goodies...

Both Flyknits can't do anything less than 50 degree weather even with thick socks imo...
mean.gif

(All Conditions My foot - literally!!) Got a pair of the Arktos ACG boots on the way to remedy...

Balaclava is too tight and the Scaiter is too short... Was thinking I should just stick to the

ACG jackets. Haven't seen another one yet out in the wild. They definitely stand out amidst

an ocean of Patagonia, North Faces, Marmot, Canada Goose, etc...

Peace...

Nice Nice... I've been tempted to get some 2016 gear but I've come to realize patience is a virtue when dealing with ACG... I've been itching to see if that aerloft inner will zip & snap into the 2014-2015 2-in-1 jackets and vice versa... My white 2-in-1 is a dirt magnet when riding my skateboard or the subway... Had to get back on the grind and get the Triple Black and a few other goodies...

Both Flyknits can't do anything less than 50 degree weather even with thick socks imo...:smh:
(All Conditions My foot - literally!!) Got a pair of the Arktos ACG boots on the way to remedy...
Balaclava is too tight and the Scaiter is too short... Was thinking I should just stick to the
ACG jackets. Haven't seen another one yet out in the wild. They definitely stand out amidst
an ocean of Patagonia, North Faces, Marmot, Canada Goose, etc...

Peace...

Pretty sure the Nikelab rep told me it should integrate with legacy systems. I know the new jacket integrates with a neck zipper.

Pretty sure the Nikelab rep told me it should integrate with legacy systems. I know the new jacket integrates with a neck zipper.
I'm gonna head down to the Nikelab and make sure of a few things and get my sizing before I purchase any 2016 jackets...

If the Aeroloft liner from the Blazer isn't insulated properly in the arm region then I might pass - but then again I could use it's

Aeroloft liner as a light alternative with the 2-in-1 jackets... and the Thicker 2-in-1 liner could do justice to the Blazer...

My other concern is the lack of a liner for the Alpine Jacket. I have to see if it has the neck zipper and tabs for a liner. From

online pics I don't see a neck zipper... I don't know why they charge so much for paper mache thin shells.

Seems like they charging deep dish prices and delivering thin crust pizzas...

I'm gonna head down to the Nikelab and make sure of a few things and get my sizing before I purchase any 2016 jackets...

If the Aeroloft liner from the Blazer isn't insulated properly in the arm region then I might pass - but then again I could use it's

Aeroloft liner as a light alternative with the 2-in-1 jackets... and the Thicker 2-in-1 liner could do justice to the Blazer...

My other concern is the lack of a liner for the Alpine Jacket. I have to see if it has the neck zipper and tabs for a liner. From

online pics I don't see a neck zipper... I don't know why they charge so much for paper mache thin shells.

Seems like they charging deep dish prices and delivering thin crust pizzas...
I went right after the ACG drop. some more answers to your questions:

- I am not convinced that aeroloft is useful as anything other than a liner. The liners are constructed with perforations, which is great as a liner. But i would guess cold air would pass right through that. I know the gyakusou line uses that to keep runners warm, but i'd wager that was the exception to the rule because it was designed for someone who is constantly moving. I use the bomber jacket instead which has gore windstopper fabric and it does a great job at stopping wind penetration. It can cause issues with temperature regulation when you layer gore on top of it though.

- If I recall correctly, the alpine jacket integrates with the liner (2016 definitely, not sure on previous years). When I was in store they gave me a metamorphosis jacket and an alpine to combine.

- The 3L fabric they use for the alpine and system jacket is super thin, but i thought it was super high quality. It did a great job at regulating my body heat when i wore it inside.

I spent a lot of time researching this to establish my preferences. I have two ACG pieces (2015 woven pants and 2015 bomber jacket). I thought the shells were nice, but price-wise were not my best option. Ended up getting the ACG bomber jacket because 60% of the time that's warm enough to wear in Chicago winters. I saved a bit of money on the shell because i figured (1) I would wear it less and (2) there are just as stylish shells available for better prices.

A lot of that is personal preference/opinion, but i tried to remember facts as well as i could (this adventure to nikelab was a bit ago).

Damn...Went a bit nuts over the holidays with the ACG too... 2in1 and alpine....plus destroyer plus guild 550

Yes last years inner from the 2 in 1 fits the alpine via collar zipper and sleeve loops

How much did you get it for?

$250-30%-$50 MVP pass [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Came out to be about $137 after taxes. Saw the olive ACG bomber today and decided to pass. Looks too much like the inner liner of my ACG 2-1 jacket from last season.

#neverpayretail

Last edited:
Damn...Went a bit nuts over the holidays with the ACG too... 2in1 and alpine....plus destroyer plus guild 550

Yes last years inner from the 2 in 1 fits the alpine via collar zipper and sleeve loops
Aight... Thanks for the info... gonna sit tight and wait for the prices to drop - I don't think I'll see them for $137 though...
eek.gif

$250-30%-$50 MVP pass [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Came out to be about $137 after taxes. Saw the olive ACG bomber today and decided to pass. Looks too much like the inner liner of my ACG 2-1 jacket from last season.

#neverpayretail
$137!!!! Now wait a minute the jacket starts off at $750 - What happened to the other $500??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
damn i really need to get over to a outlet for that acg gear.

Some cool Nike clothing. Gotten a few Nike clothing items spending some of my Christmas money on  Nike T-Shirts Cotton Bowl WMU Broncos, Hoodie swoosh, and sweatpants.     

i live in FL... and i still want that jacket lol. thats how hard it is. i was going nuts calling outlets and trying to get u cali people to pick me up one.

does anyone know where to find the short sleeve version of this nike lab X ACG shirt in grey or white. been a while since i had acg gear and i have the tripleblack long sleeve amazed at the quality and detail on it. amazed because its a shirt with that much quality. usually the details only go into jackets and pants. plenty of nikelab x acg in those
You gotta be real lucky with these outlets... Not worth traveling 2 hours+ for Nada...
mean.gif

For the T-shirt you should be able to find it on ebay - You just have to be diligent & patient.

It also depends on the size... I got 2 T-shirts (XXL) stashed away for this Spring/Summer...

Peace...

Back
Top Bottom