OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

for the evening in the rain in So Cali..
12/2/2012

Last edited:
heard the black ones dont crease terrible instantly like orlando or galaxys any confirmation of this?

smokin.gif

Wish I hadn't slept on these.
Just scooped up all black ones.
Still irritated I missed out on these.  Last pair was picked up 4 people in front of me in line, ended up gettin an orlando cw not in my size hoping I'd be able to make some trades, then realized the galaxies were on a diff level in the resell mkt and just sold 'em and said I'd just hope an opportunity presented itself. :/

Finishline has the black ones for $99.98 free shipping and $15 coupon code SNOW15FS

Are there any more active codes for 6pm? They got em for $90, but if their aren't any codes, I'd settle for ~$85 shipped from FNL

do yall think these will drop even lower? like maybe i can scoop em up for around 60 eventually? got a pair for ball would love one just for casual wear.

Some quick PS's that I think look better. Someone requested an inverted version of the chicagos and they're essentially, the orlandos with red instead of blue
laugh.gif
The one up top is tough. The black laces and black pods do that shoe justice!!!!

Good price, but after tax and shipping, that's gonna be like 90+ which is about the norm around most places.

I'll either grab these from FNL when I get my next round of $20 rewards or scoop them from Eastbay when they stop playing games and slash the price like pretty much every other major retailer has.

Last edited:
Really like the White/Game Royal colorway! Had both of these out and thought it was worth a try:
Feelin the penny 1 laces on the flight ones, not sure how I feel about the pennys with the blue laces though.  But worth experimenting nevertheless.

Back
Top Bottom