OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Originally Posted by bigruss

how come there is no eastbay countdown clock on these??

Eastbay rep said that the link is suppose to drop tomorrow sometime, but you can call in tonight and order
This may be a stupid question, but don't you think they'll sell out over the phone tonight and thus there will never be a countdown clock? I don't think Eastbay separates phone and online inventory.

i think everyones trying for NDC, the best bet is probably to phone order on Beastbay.

i have work 2m, hopefully they have enough people to answer phones

guys don't forget
nike-air-foamposites-one-galaxy.jpg

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i think everyones trying for NDC, the best bet is probably to phone order on Beastbay.

There is a separate number for Gold Club Members that uses a separate phone system, so you have a better chance at getting them. I dont have that number though.
Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by bigruss

how come there is no eastbay countdown clock on these??

Eastbay rep said that the link is suppose to drop tomorrow sometime, but you can call in tonight and order
This may be a stupid question, but don't you think they'll sell out over the phone tonight and thus there will never be a countdown clock? I don't think Eastbay separates phone and online inventory.
They are going to have phone orders tonight, and anything that is left over will then be put on the site tommorrow.

Anyone know if these will be discounted on Swoosh? Or if the Greenland store is getting them? I forgot to call and ask today.

Originally Posted by ksprull

Will free shipping work on ndc? anyone got the code?

if you are a member you should get free ground shipping on orders over $100 automatically. Just sign up real quick if you are not, you have sometime left. Just be quick about it

Like someone said earlier, I want both but I think it's wise to go for the GITD's first and then check back to see if the Orlando's are still available...best of luck to everybody!

Originally Posted by B Sox

Like someone said earlier, I want both but I think it's wise to go for the GITD's first and then check back to see if the Orlando's are still available...best of luck to everybody!

Was just thinking this same thing.

nike members get free shipping over 100 so you shouldnt have to worry about that

if you are a member you should get free ground shipping on orders over $100 automatically. Just sign up real quick if you are not, you have sometime left. Just be quick about it
Just registered, good looking out
pimp.gif

Hopefully I wont have to wake up early for these in the morning

Just looking to cop the Orlandos, GITDs are dope though. Hope everyone gets what they need!

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

There is a separate number for Gold Club Members that uses a separate phone system, so you have a better chance at getting them. I dont have that number though.

They are going to have phone orders tonight, and anything that is left over will then be put on the site tommorrow.
Not true about the separate phone system. For releases, all phone calls are grouped into one system. This was said by the Eastbay Rep. Apparently they feel that a separate phone ordering system for loyalty members gives them an advantage for releases, and no customer is supposed have an advantage over another.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Anyone know if these will be discounted on Swoosh? Or if the Greenland store is getting them? I forgot to call and ask today.

Yes they will

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Not true about the separate phone system. For releases, all phone calls are grouped into one system. This was said by the Eastbay Rep. Apparently they feel that a separate phone ordering system for loyalty members gives them an advantage for releases, and no customer is supposed have an advantage over another.
Ok maybe it gets grouped into one system, but the Eastbay twitter just said, the gold line will be less busy than the regular line, say what you want, but thats an advantage, even if they all linked into one system.

god tell me they dont ask for a club # and all that. eastbay gets whacker and whacker by the day....nevermind i buy how many shoes from them....$1000s in my life.

Back
Top Bottom