OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by bson504

how is that even possible i hit place order right as it hit 11:01. +$$

I checked out via paypal in less than 45 seconds. The quantity on these had to be VERY limited. Just more BS from Nike, making these releases super limited.

*+%
mad.gif

at least we didnt waste too much time trying to get them and not get them, right??? haha

Was able to get thru on the Orlando colorway but failed on GITD. Hopefully Nike comes thru with my order.

sh@#@$ is anyone going out to hoh to cop tomorrow morning and could get a size 12? MESSAGE ME!!

2im7rx5.gif

Damn.. gone in the wind that fast, lmao. I can't do nothing but shake my head and laugh man. 

But as I type this, I got through Eastbay(called at 8:50 and on hold) and she just told me my order confirmation is on the way within the next 12-24 hours.

So hopefully everything goes through.. 
embarassed.gif

called eastbay around 8:53
-got connected right before 9:00
-lady told me that couldnt place order yet, but she;d take my info first
- placed order for sz 10 in both c.w's.

-hopefully everything goes smoothly and i get my shipping confirmation in a day or two

i have no idea what happened the site didn't crash but they just didn't have enough shoes...=/

I got through so easily on both lmao but I didn't want them. Figures, get through on all the %@*% I don't want.
30t6p3b.gif

and im pissed they never have learned to make more sz13.

and f nike man. been in the shoe game over 10 years and this is just b.s.

they say they dont like resellers and alll that.....they are the reason for existence.

what a joke. lets put 1000 pairs online....why freakin bother?????

JOKE JOKE JOKE

I decided to pass. All I had to do was click place order and it was 30 seconds after midnight. Decided not to pull the trigger on the Orlandos after all. Good to know that it was smooth tonight.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

lol @ ndc's twitter.

9:00: link to both
9:02: tweet- sold out

AND they sold out way before 9:02.. within the first 42 seconds according to dude in this thread

Back
Top Bottom