OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

any legit websites got them for under $200? pm me info please

kicks-crew $184 and $194 shipped sizes 11 and under
tired.gif

i did it
frown.gif

Wow. Nike and sneakers in general have become like the most negative things in my life. I dont think I even want to do this *!@! anymore.

What is the purpose of Nike making these so limited? All they have to do is lie and say a certain shoe is limited and they'd still sell most of their stock.

Everyone thinks they're a shoe head nowadays. It's disgusting.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Why are you guys acting like these were an online exclusive release only. Last time I heard they were scheduled to release at Nike Sportswear stores and HOHs...?

i was at NTLA today and they sold out quick fast

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I just wanted the Orlandos because that's what I got when they first came out. My nostalgic dreams has been crushed. Better have them at Footlocker tomorrow!
are these hitting regular footlockers? I got the impression it was only HOH and Nike Sportswear accts

Alright, what is really bad is I call Eastbay at 11:55 and I'm on hold. I let my boy know to call after we fail at NDC.  The kicker is he gets though after on hold for 10 minutes just for them to say that they are sold out of both colorways.  Meanwhile I'm on hold for another 15 minutes after he's done with his call.  WTH!!!  I just wanted to vent on the poor lady and yell at her!  How could someone who called 10 minutes after you and get through!!  Rant over!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I quit
Same here.... Man I've supported this brand/culture since I've been able to pick my own shoes (over 20 years now) and if I have to stay up late to miss out on a shoe, have a server crash, "camp out", or pay these outrageous resellers to get what I want.... then F it. I lose passion for Nike and sneakers in general every crappy release like this.

As someone tweeted yesterday "When the acquisition of sneakers becomes a burden and is no longer a thrill......that's a problem." 
true $#!%

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I just envision the Orlandos being a successful GR like the griffey freshwaters were. It's sad they did this.
Well stated, Wally.

The exclusive nature that Nike creates on pairs that people legitimately want eats away at my general passion for Nikes.
I feel you...

Originally Posted by TransAm

Ordering D. Roses now. I wasn't kidding, screw this.
laugh.gif
Good move
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Wow. Nike and sneakers in general have become like the most negative things in my life. I dont think I even want to do this *!@! anymore.

I couldnt've said it any better.. or should I say "worse"

I get making the galaxies limited, but the Orlando's were a GR colorway all the way. Nike lost money and pissed off their most loyal customers once again, a trend that seems to be getting more intentional on their part. It really is baffling, because the only hype this is building is that of the negative kind.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Why did they make the Orlandos limited? It baffles me when they had no good business reason to. That's a colorway that in no way should have been limited.

because they'd sit and hit outlets if they weren't soo limited 
Nike knows what they're doing, and they don't care for your feelings

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I just wanted the Orlandos because that's what I got when they first came out. My nostalgic dreams has been crushed. Better have them at Footlocker tomorrow!
are these hitting regular footlockers? I got the impression it was only HOH and Nike Sportswear accts

idk man it says on the Footlocker launch list they are. Might be for HOH but I'm still gonna check it out. This is just sad for a GR like the Orlandos to be gone this quick. I bet if they released the Air GO LWP again and put the limited tag on it they'll sell out as well.
30t6p3b.gif

Man...just gave $194 to Kicks-Crew for the GITDs. I am ashamed. This is such a dope model that I've had my eyes on and it shouldn't have been this difficult to cop....Shaking My Head.

man I understand the gitd being limited seeing as how its an ASG release but the Orlando colorway? Cmon Nike you know Damn well those didn't need to be limited.
30t6p3b.gif

%+@@ you Gentry, honestly wish the worst for him

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Why not just say they're limited and make GR quantities? We all win lol

It's just so sickening what Nike's been doing by creating demand and hype, but not enough to go around. What, they think I'm going to turn around and buy something else from their catalog to compensate? F that.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I just envision the Orlandos being a successful GR like the griffey freshwaters were. It's sad they did this.
Well stated, Wally.

The exclusive nature that Nike creates on pairs that people legitimately want eats away at my general passion for Nikes.
I feel you...

Originally Posted by TransAm

Ordering D. Roses now. I wasn't kidding, screw this.
laugh.gif
Good move
pimp.gif

L Train's on deck.  
j7xnd1.gif

I thought the Orlandos would be more or less like the Air Trainer SC 2's. I'm with Wally as well, this could have been a real good GR.

^^Exactly what they want us to do!!!!!Don't feed in !!!!!It's a sad way to hang up the towel but it might just be the way.....

Back
Top Bottom