OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by serra2008

Can't wait

6da369f26e659f83b4932fb5f929a5b0d41f2f47_r.png
 For what?

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

Got my shipping confirmation from Eastbay, kicks should be here by Tuesday. Can't wait!

Mine too, too bad I was only able to get one pair and nothing else. So I will get the shoes, but wrapped in a plastic bag and dented box smh for eastbay not double boxing every order

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

picked up one for me and 2 for NTers....no ASGs though, didnt know store opened that early....ended up paying a little more than I wanted too for ASGs but better than ebay prices
35m31gz.jpg
beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

421337_10150586783284580_591444579_9285398_1566160210_n.jpg

copped orlandos in da morning...GITD's were long gone though, didn't matter wasn't tryin to cop those anyways..with da glow in da dark zoom rookies i got, thats more then enough luminous kicks in my stable.

Happy for the actual PENNY HARDAWAY fans that got their Orlandos.. it shouldve been A LOT easier than this tho..

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Happy for the actual PENNY HARDAWAY fans that got their Orlandos.. it shouldve been A LOT easier than this tho..

for real. there was a kid behind me saying "these are selling on ebay for $260 already. im going to get as many as i can and flip them."  i was like  "man, you ****** hypebeasts are ruining the game."
kid probably dosent even know who penny hardaway is.
30t6p3b.gif

just copped on Finishline while all the kids were going after those LeBron's. Picked up both Mint and Orlando

JimmyJazz was supposed to have these but I never saw them on the new releases page with the Foams and KDIVs (which I was able to get from JJ)

yup, i missed my size on finishline by seconds...the lebrons were literally sold out before finishlines's twitter page posted the link. i call bs

Originally Posted by trappedintime

JimmyJazz was supposed to have these but I never saw them on the new releases page with the Foams and KDIVs (which I was able to get from JJ)

So the site was working smoothly for you? That joint wouldnt load  for me

Originally Posted by trappedintime

They sold them this morning

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Originally Posted by VTex23

Really wanted these over the Foams, so caved and copped my size for $300 shipped off eBay. 

This is EXACTLY why nike keeps raising retail.

No it's not. He bought it off the secondary market. 

Back
Top Bottom