OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Mints a cool shoe but im stuck in my OG ways so only got Orlandos but once I decided to get a pair of mints the hype was up and they were 250 plus...either way I will be the only person in a 100 mile radius with these so im satisfied

My Orlando's should be delivered on Tuesday from NDC, was getting worried I missed out because I paid thru Paypal.

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by hotbutter

would that be 11:30p.m the night before?
i arrived at hoh serramonte around 10:15-30. there were about 20 in line, and out of that 20 only half of them ended up leaving w/ a pair in hand (either gitd's or orl)

shoe palace may have had sizes but i wasnt going to shell out $30 (minimum req.) on a shirt, that prob never see the day of light

overall, i only heard of hoh seerramonte and maybe ntsf get them here in the bay area.

anyone know how NTSF went?

I got there around 9 and I heard HOH had 10 pairs each so I bounced to SP. Yeah that sucks about buying a shirt, but I got my size of the Orlando that I wanted from the getgo. They let be grab a $25 shirt instead, gee thanks
grin.gif
They 1 pair GITD and 1 size run of Orl. I left at 10am and size 14 was left. It sucks no other places had them besides NTSF. We need to host the ASG in 2014
tired.gif

Got to serramonte around 2pm and was able to cop my size at FA with ease.

Footaction had them? Orlando? I was gonna go check if they had them but they weren't open yet so I went home. Oh well I could use a new shirt
grin.gif

SMH at myself; I broke down and paid $298 for resell to get the Galaxy's but I just really liked this shoe

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by hotbutter

would that be 11:30p.m the night before?
i arrived at hoh serramonte around 10:15-30. there were about 20 in line, and out of that 20 only half of them ended up leaving w/ a pair in hand (either gitd's or orl)

shoe palace may have had sizes but i wasnt going to shell out $30 (minimum req.) on a shirt, that prob never see the day of light

overall, i only heard of hoh seerramonte and maybe ntsf get them here in the bay area.

anyone know how NTSF went?

I got there around 9 and I heard HOH had 10 pairs each so I bounced to SP. Yeah that sucks about buying a shirt, but I got my size of the Orlando that I wanted from the getgo. They let be grab a $25 shirt instead, gee thanks
grin.gif
They 1 pair GITD and 1 size run of Orl. I left at 10am and size 14 was left. It sucks no other places had them besides NTSF. We need to host the ASG in 2014
tired.gif

Got to serramonte around 2pm and was able to cop my size at FA with ease.
yea i actually went and stopped by FA before i left and an employee said they hadnt gotten their shipment in yet today, 
but also wasnt sure if the flight ones would even be part of the shipment. 

shoulda known, FA serra usually gets QS, yes?

Orlandos are gone in nyc...they lasted until early afternoon on 34th and some sz14s lingered into Friday but gone now

Paying $220. For galaxys was well worth it esp. Seeing what resell prices are looking like,even for orlandos
eek.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Orlandos are gone in nyc...they lasted until early afternoon on 34th and some sz14s lingered into Friday but gone now

Paying $220. For galaxys was well worth it esp. Seeing what resell prices are looking like,even for orlandos
eek.gif

Yep.  Funny thing was the line was deep at 34th Footaction and HoH for them, whereas 34th FTL was bone dry.

Now with all the "Galaxy" theme hype the biggest question is... will these ever drop in price sooner or later or will they rise? And will they ever restock and when?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

eek.gif

Yep.  Funny thing was the line was deep at 34th Footaction and HoH for them, whereas 34th FTL was bone dry.

Dry? 8am and line at ftl was done.some people went in for seconds. Walked in and got my orlandos since galaxies were done....12 noon I went to hoh, they had most sizes but 1 per customer. Same time I went to footaction, they had sz11 and up maybe 8 pairs total, and footlocker was all sold outStill can't see nike leaving orlandos "limited"...rerelease as gr wouldn't be surprising

Originally Posted by KingJay718

eek.gif

Dry? 8am and line at ftl was done.some people went in for seconds. Walked in and got my orlandos since galaxies were done....12 noon I went to hoh, they had most sizes but 1 per customer. Same time I went to footaction, they had sz11 and up maybe 8 pairs total, and footlocker was all sold outStill can't see nike leaving orlandos "limited"...rerelease as gr wouldn't be surprising

34th herald Sq.  I went in around 9, they had many pairs.  Got a 9.5 and bounced.  
I know about HoH 34th.  Those same dudes who copped multiples came to the FA line and tried to resell there.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom