OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by freshair

man the lady on eastbay told me they were sold out of both colors... called footlocker and they had 11 & 12 in orlandos smh.. eastbay reps messin up!!
No mess up here, the size 11 and 12 are still available for the Orlando colorway.  It sounds like the agent you spoke with was looking at the wrong information.

EastbayRep - Ray
I didnt mean you specifically i meant the rep on the phone
Good to know! 
grin.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

JUST SCOOPED UP A SIZE 13 IN THE ORLANDOS. THAT'S ALL I NEEDED...NO COMPLAINTS OVER HERE!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. SHOUT OUT TO EASTBAYREP RAY FOR THE INFO! HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by VTex23

Wow, Eastbay with the major sting by doing back-orders. Was really hoping to try on the 26th for Orlandos. Guess dude was right about not trusting their Twitter posts of a restock, smdh.
Most sizes are still available for the Orlando colorway.  The sizes 9, 11.5 and 15 are currently sold out.  Just call in with the product number 20502110 if you would like to back-order one.

Much appreciated on the info, but 11.5...that's my size...
sadto.gif

Cant believe I missed out on these again.. So mad.

Is this a good trade?
Cement 4 for Flight ones? Who has to add cash and how much?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I rather have it on the site on 3/26 and have a countdown timer than back-ordering on the phone in advance. Everyone has a fair chance at it. Seeing not everybody reads the quickstrike info, that leaves them not having a chance at it. When people know the restock is on the 26th they don't read much on it since they got that info. But now the back-order is pretty much done with they won't have the chance on the 26th. You're gonna have a lot of PO'd people knowing this happened. They would be more understanding that they missed out on the 26th. Not a rant on how to run a business, just the way I see it. Don't take it the wrong way. Appreciate the info but not like this. Oh well it is what it is.
Thanks for your feedback.  I will pass it on to the appropriate personal.

EastbayRep - Ray

I personally much prefer the way they handled this ''restock''.
by just posting the restock info at a random time, rather than giving a people a certain specified time cuts down on the drama 100 fold.
just like how NTSF handled the 'concord xi' release, where they randomly posted the wristband info on  a social media platform, it almost entirely eliminated the chaos and pandemonium that would have surely took place if they settled on the 'first come, first serve' method.

IMO, if you really want the kicks THAT bad, you will find a way to constantly check forums/twitter/facebook for updates and any new info, the week of or after the release date.
weeds out those who somewhat want them, from those who cant do without them.

for instance, the past two releases that i've felt this strongly about, the concord/flight one releases, i've been extremely successful based on the unconventional timing and methods used to release info. BC i was on top of my game.  but i prob wouldnt have been for a sneaker i didnt feel so strongly about.

and please, i dont want to hear excuses about 'i have to work'.
most of us do, and i know it's not that difficult to check your twitter/niketalk/iss/facebook every once in a while AT WORK. lol

GJ EASTBAY on this release
pimp.gif

favorite release of the year

The Mints are now sold out.

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Hey Eastbay Rep, are loyalty members going to get first dibs on ANY restocks? Exclusive restocks used to be listed as one of the perks of the loyalty membership, but it's not anymore. When I heard about these restocking, I was certain loyalty members would be the first ones to be able to order through the phone. Then a curveball is thrown and people were able to back-order them. I have to say, I am a bit salty for missing on this.
I do not have any information on any upcoming Loyalty Club restocks.  We usually do not find out until the day of.

Originally Posted by VTex23

Wow, Eastbay with the major sting by doing back-orders. Was really hoping to try on the 26th for Orlandos. Guess dude was right about not trusting their Twitter posts of a restock, smdh.
Most sizes are still available for the Orlando colorway.  The sizes 9, 11.5 and 15 are currently sold out.  Just call in with the product number 20502110 if you would like to back-order one.

I rather have it on the site on 3/26 and have a countdown timer than back-ordering on the phone in advance. Everyone has a fair chance at it. Seeing not everybody reads the quickstrike info, that leaves them not having a chance at it. When people know the restock is on the 26th they don't read much on it since they got that info. But now the back-order is pretty much done with they won't have the chance on the 26th. You're gonna have a lot of PO'd people knowing this happened. They would be more understanding that they missed out on the 26th. Not a rant on how to run a business, just the way I see it. Don't take it the wrong way. Appreciate the info but not like this. Oh well it is what it is.

EastbayRep - Ray
Is it safe to say that for any future confirmed restocks, we can call and back-order, as long as its in the system that the shipment is coming?
nerd.gif

The Mints are now sold out.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

$!+!%@+ ridiculous man.

I hate this sneaker 'game' 

Cant even get one single %!%#!*! pair at retail.

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

What shipping option do you use to double box and not ship in that stupid bag?
You have to request for the gift box option to be added to your order.  Please note, this option is an extra $3.99, but it will make sure your shoes are double boxed when they get shipped out.

Is it safe to say that for any future confirmed restocks, we can call and back-order, as long as its in the system that the shipment is coming?
nerd.gif
It is not safe to say this.  These shoes randomly became available for back-order this morning.  Best thing to do is keep checking back for any updates.

Originally Posted by TransAm

If you back order do they hold onto the funds from your account until it ships?
We do not charge you for a back-ordered item until the item has been packaged up and is ready to be shipped, as long as you use a credit/debit card on the order.  You may see a per-authorization hold on your credit/debit card for the order, but it should be released in 3-5 business days from today.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by hotbutter

EastbayRep - Ray

by just posting the restock info at a random time, rather than giving a people a certain specified time cuts down on the drama 100 fold.
just like how NTSF handled the 'concord xi' release, where they randomly posted the wristband info on  a social media platform, it almost entirely eliminated the chaos and pandemonium that would have surely took place if they settled on the 'first come, first serve' method.

IMO, if you really want the kicks THAT bad, you will find a way to constantly check forums/twitter/facebook for updates and any new info, the week of or after the release date.

for instance, the past two releases that i've felt this strongly about, the concord/flight one releases, i've been extremely successful based on the unconventional timing and methods used to release info. BC i was on top of my game.  but i prob wouldnt have been for a sneaker i didnt feel so strongly about.

most of us do, and i know it's not that difficult to check your twitter/niketalk/iss/facebook every once in a while AT WORK. lol

pimp.gif

co-sign. My OCD self has this and ISS thread up for the past week. I check it all the time and peeped this info on facebook on break at work and called. I like how this was done. Hope for more of it in the future.

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

What shipping option do you use to double box and not ship in that stupid bag?
You have to request for the gift box option to be added to your order.  Please note, this option is an extra $3.99, but it will make sure your shoes are double boxed when they get shipped out.

nerd.gif
It is not safe to say this.  These shoes randomly became available for back-order this morning.  Best thing to do is keep checking back for any updates.

Originally Posted by TransAm

If you back order do they hold onto the funds from your account until it ships?
We do not charge you for a back-ordered item until the item has been packaged up and is ready to be shipped, as long as you use a credit/debit card on the order.  You may see a per-authorization hold on your credit/debit card for the order, but it should be released in 3-5 business days from today.

EastbayRep - Ray

the rep i spoke with at footlocker stated that these will be double boxed.....
ohwell.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif

I guess it really all comes down to luck. There is a difference between checking the thread now and then and checking it every 10 minutes. I checked the thread right after my break and by that time, my size was freshly sold out as I was still on hold. If I had checked it maybe 5 minutes, or even 2 minutes before, I probably would've been able to have gotten my pair. The sad thing is, I have been checking this thread multiple times a day, this time, it just turned out I was checking it at the wrong time.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 i just got hosed by eastbay playing the 20 question game then my size sold out after question 20 weak

Originally Posted by bence23

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif

co-sign. My OCD self has this and ISS thread up for the past week. I check it all the time and peeped this info on facebook on break at work and called. I like how this was done. Hope for more of it in the future.

D@*n you C++ midterm!!! Literally got out of class and looked this page up on my phone and saw they were already sold out (my size). I can't even be mad though. I was OD checking KD thread for ASG restock and lucked out on the super quick sellout via NBA Store. You win some, you lose some; that's just how it happens.

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif

I guess it really all comes down to luck. There is a difference between checking the thread now and then and checking it every 10 minutes. I checked the thread right after my break and by that time, my size was freshly sold out as I was still on hold. If I had checked it maybe 5 minutes, or even 2 minutes before, I probably would've been able to have gotten my pair. The sad thing is, I have been checking this thread multiple times a day, this time, it just turned out I was checking it at the wrong time.

you're right, sometimes it does just come down to plain luck, but so do releases that stick to a specific date/time.
i feel you have to be even more lucky when it comes to the 'countdown timer' type of releases.

but for this particular restock, someone posted on ISS about scooping a pair through phone order as early as 9:30 PST. i didnt see that post until 9:58 and called immediately and got lucky they still had my size in the mints.

I
rather have it on the site on 3/26 and have a countdown timer than
back-ordering on the phone in advance. Everyone has a fair chance at it.
Seeing not everybody reads the quickstrike info, that leaves them not
having a chance at it. When people know the restock is on the 26th they
don't read much on it since they got that info. But now the back-order
is pretty much done with they won't have the chance on the 26th. You're
gonna have a lot of PO'd people knowing this happened. They would be
more understanding that they missed out on the 26th. Not a rant on how
to run a business, just the way I see it. Don't take it the wrong way.
Appreciate the info but not like this. Oh well it is what it is.

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif

I get what you're saying but this kind of info can me random at any given time of day. You're not going to be checking the site when you are driving to/from work or whatever. Where as on the 26th you'll know what time to expect. You really do need to be on the forums 24/7. It would cool if Eastbay gives you a call or email when some quickstrike info drops. haha
All good either way since I was able to get the kd4 yotd when the same info dropped for that.

pretty sure there will be a lot of questions on the eastbay twitter page regarding not available on the 26th

Wow eastbay are you kidding me?

screwed again out of retail because I thought I could relax.

Congrats to those who copped.

Really disappointed in Eastbay, but that's the game I suppose.

Guess I'll put some stuff in the B/S thread to get my funds up.

Back
Top Bottom