OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

when i ordered the orlandos from FTL the guy told me there were two dates, 3/7 and 3/26 listed in the computer. He said he wasnt sure what that meant or when they were gonna ship my order but either way glad i was able to get a pair.

still need the mints tho
eyes.gif

couple sizes available right now on eastbay.  they also relisted the dunks for anyone that missed out.

One thing i hate about ordering online. is you never know what quality of shoe, you have yet to recieve. not everyone is going to recieve an immacualte pair. so say a prayer and cross your fingers.

Just checked my tracking from Kicks Crew..the shoes are out for delivery already..im super happy..Its funny how these came from Hong Kong..and only took 3 days when i order shoes from Cali and they take like a week...

IDK about those GITD shoes. Wonder if they would sit if they were mass produced like the LWPs.
When info first came out that Flight Ones were dropping ppl stated that they "would cop if they hit outlets"....fast forward 5 months, 
roll.gif

BTW, passed on the GITD yesterday and cop''d ORLANDOS cuz i'm an og sneakerhead not a hype beast

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

IDK about those GITD shoes. Wonder if they would sit if they were mass produced like the LWPs.
When info first came out that Flight Ones were dropping ppl stated that they "would cop if they hit outlets"....fast forward 5 months, 
roll.gif

BTW, passed on the GITD yesterday and cop''d ORLANDOS cuz i'm an og sneakerhead not a hype beast

Cosign.. your avy is freaky btw

roll.gif

I doubt you can say those words looking in that bathroom mirror of yours

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

roll.gif

look at the date you joined NT, and it all makes sense after that .....
eyes.gif

All these new kids ruined the game
frown.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

frown.gif
Yes, the correlation with me joining a shoe forum and insulting your desperate avatar makes so much sense about the demise of the shoe game. You forgot to mention resellers or saying cool story bro during your prolific OG status announcement.

eyes.gif

frown.gif
Yes, the correlation with me joining a shoe forum and insulting your desperate avatar makes so much sense about the demise of the shoe game. You forgot to mention resellers or saying cool story bro during your prolific OG status announcement.
...allllll makes sense.......
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

frown.gif
eyes.gif
Not really, No Child Left Behind clearly was a failure

eyes.gif
Not really, No Child Left Behind clearly was a failure
....you can have the last word if it makes you feel better 
roll.gif

shout out to the long lost homie J....rising from the abyss to help a fellow NT'er out with the Orlando's 
smokin.gif

tumblr_lxr7b6BjeL1r3zat8.gif

Lets be honest tho, had these not dropped along side the all star/galaxy pack and in gr quantities, they would've sat.

Im an og sneakerhead but the colorway of the gidd was done really well. and im far from hypebeast; i buy what i like, so in this case BOTH. I just like the whole space theme in general..now to hit the kd thread

Back
Top Bottom