OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

this is crazy...I didnt know bout the GITD colorway until a week or 2 before the release. I was sold on the Orlandos months ago. Once I realized these were an ASG release I pre ordered for 187$. Me being me (26) I figured the Orlandos would sell out being an OG colorway. But the hype from the GITD had me going. So I was gonna order a GITD but the pre order site shot up so I backed out and missed out on the other online release. The Eastbay back order also slid by me although by then I was happy with my Orlandos. So I got the Orlando for almost 200 but I didnt want to wait and possibly missout on the online release or driving 100 miles to risk not getting them. I just wanted them secured as quickly as possible learning my lessons from the Concords. The younger sneakerheads takin over the game so us older kats having to take a step back. I just want the Son of Glove and hopefully Columbia 11 and im good for the year.

I have not been keeping up. So the "Orlando" color was QS or limited? How much are they going for now? If they are close to $200, I might as well grab the Zoom Rookie instead. 

Stay away from Zoom Rookies them sneaks are outlet bound, unless its the glow in the dark colorway. Kind of remind me of the spizikes. Another comparison Honda> hyundai or Air flight one> zoom rookie. I think theyre gonna rerelase these pennys, like they with the Atalntic penny 2. yall remmber Quick strike and then months later it was a general relase, followed buy shoe being marked down from 145.00 to 80.00 bucks in jimmy jazz. hang tight those orlandos are coming back i can assure you. as for thos GTO joints theyre gone in the wind

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Or u could just look out n tell the site. Not like the fools who know dont already have a pair or multiples.

Someone with 5 galaxy foams.... Smh.

Not like theres heads asking "whats ndc?" in this thread

HMMM, whats up?
If you've been following this thread since they first released, the site was mentioned at least twice, and both times (I can remember) dude got flamed for saying it, lol. Just read...

Stay away from Zoom Rookies them sneaks are outlet bound, unless its the glow in the dark colorway. Kind of remind me of the spizikes. Another comparison Honda> hyundai or Air flight one> zoom rookie. I think theyre gonna rerelase these pennys, like they with the Atalntic penny 2. yall remmber Quick strike and then months later it was a general relase, followed buy shoe being marked down from 145.00 to 80.00 bucks in jimmy jazz. hang tight those orlandos are coming back i can assure you. as for thos GTO joints theyre gone in the wind

I hope you're right 

Thats the prob. People fpaming for hooking it up. Yet half these fools are resellers anyways.

No dont tell him the name of the site!!!!! Then joe schmoe might not get his 5th pair!

At this point really?

I really didn't think that the Orlando's would sell like they did but I wonder if dudes would have copped 1/2 cents with a GITD sole. 
laugh.gif

Yeah I didn't think the orlandos were gonna sell that well either, it's obvious that this damn galaxy craze and all star weekend carried over to these.

SMDH, man. Hype be messing up releases as shown here. Just look at the nike air go LWP, @%$+ @%$+ got no love and sat on racks and I think the LWP>Flight Ones

Binary Blue Zoom Rookies are the best of the colorways
pimp.gif

I want the Mints over the Orlandos for some reason...

When is the Black/white pair coming out?? hopefully in the Fall, I don't need to be tempted to wear them in the summer when the Sun can mess them up. 

Originally Posted by trae22can

Originally Posted by caleb4god

package finally out of customs...come on USPS

heh. Ur package and mine seem to be movin at the same speed. Everytime I've seen u update I've checked mine and I get the same results. I was sweating for a sec when it was sitting in customs today. What state u in? I'm in Louisiana and also ordered mints from kicks-crew

Im in Texas. My package finally left customs today so I'm just waiting to see out for delivery because this is taking longer than expected

man yall got orders
nerd.gif
 15days no tracking on my end 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by caleb4god

heh. Ur package and mine seem to be movin at the same speed. Everytime I've seen u update I've checked mine and I get the same results. I was sweating for a sec when it was sitting in customs today. What state u in? I'm in Louisiana and also ordered mints from kicks-crew

Im in Texas. My package finally left customs today so I'm just waiting to see out for delivery because this is taking longer than expected

man yall got orders
nerd.gif
 15days no tracking on my end 
frown.gif
did you preorder?

anybody order from kickscrew shoes feel extra light or do the nikestore eastbay feel light too??
Bought mine resale from eBay, but dude that sold me mine got his from Foot Locker out in Arizona. Mine were a lot lighter than I expected.

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Originally Posted by cubanref

Sorry if its been asked but do these fit true to size?

They run big.

Half-size big to be exact.

mad.gif
Got a size 14 from Eastbay... They didn't have any 13's left.
tired.gif

Are they shipping tomorrow though?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ballahb

I hope you're right 

zoom rookies already have. ive read a few posts in the outlet thread that theyre $120.00 at some outlets.

just got my 13 of the mints in the mail today from the restock... so glad i was looking at twitter that morning... now to put these on ice for summer !

Originally Posted by airtunes

just got my 13 of the mints in the mail today from the restock... so glad i was looking at twitter that morning... now to put these on ice for summer !

what restockk???

Back
Top Bottom