OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by cubanref

So is eastbay still gonna have these at noon online even though they sold out online?

eastbay lady told me no when i called
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I just drove by the mall that's got the hoh. Not one person was there.. wth??? Am I missing something??

Wow, so Eastbay botched the release time? Here I was thinking I could grab these during my lunch break. Guess I'll have to hope that the FTL by my job comes through, highly doubt it though.

Orlando's and GITD's are already on eBay going for well over $200.

Something has got to give, this is getting out of hand. Smh.
30t6p3b.gif

In Orlando, ONLY Champs got all the All-Star shoes...

I went to every Footlocker and Champs in my area...

No Footlockers got any of the shoes, besides HoH.

Champs got everything besides the Foams.

Yo, I don't post a lot, but my son is at Foot Locker Times Square right now. 2nd in line and they open at 9:30. He said that there's only 2 of them so far. So hopefully you guys can go there now and try your luck.

Originally Posted by coolpao1

Yo, I don't post a lot, but my son is at Foot Locker Times Square right now. 2nd in line and they open at 9:30. He said that there's only 2 of them so far. So hopefully you guys can go there now and try your luck.

Double post

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

2 of what...

Originally Posted by facemafia

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Is that on 42nd ? How is the line looking ?

Nah 436th (I'm in Orlando). It's 730 and no one is here
Doesnt champs open with the mall 10am?
You might wanna check HOH, I got both F1 releases from there.

2 of what...

2 people in line.  Sorry for the confusion.  Anyway, 6 people right now.  Good luck.

Eastbay definitely lied about the release time... Every release is a headache now of days especially when Eastbay can't get a release time right

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I just envision the Orlandos being a successful GR like the griffey freshwaters were. It's sad they did this.

There is no reason to do this. Look at the duke uptempos.. Let these release like the other retro bball shoes.

Nike... 1,000 pairs at $60 profit... vs 10,000 at $50 profit... Do the math. The exclusive nature that Nike creates on pairs that people legitimately want eats away at my general passion for Nikes.

I never liked Flight Ones, and I think they're the ugliest and least popular sneaker out of the Penny line, and they'd go to outlets if released in mass quantities. Them continuously placing the limited tag on sneakers is annoying. There is a medium they should fulfill to please loyal customers.

Maybe they'll release again in a few months like they did the Griffey I's.

It's like they're giving resellers a license to go hard to get a pair of shoes just to flip. I have no problem putting in work for the shoes I want, I have in the past and I will continue to in the present/future, but I don't think I remember it ever being this crazy with every single release.

That Concord release was like a PSA for resellers/hypebeasts.

"If we buy it, we can flip it."

Pretty sure these would've sat if they weren't limited. Oh well. No way I'm going to pay these prices. Unless they drop them again like Magic alluded to I can do without.

So let me get this straight. eastbay relased a day before relase. retail stores relase today in the morning or midnight tonight? or they already relased and im just gone with the wind

Back
Top Bottom