OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Woke up this morning to the shipment notification from Kicks-Crew..im so happy they honored the price i paid 189.00 shipped. Seeing as how they were charging 250.00 plus shipping after the shoe got hyped..

Glad i pre ordered when i did.. Shout out to trae22can for the link...other NTers helping NTers out... 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
thats how its "supposed" to work bro

dont wait til release date or after to try and pick up your pair or you will more than likely be empty handed paying rape prices

Man! UPS just dropped off my GITD Flight One's and these things are tough! Might be my favorite pickup this whole year!! I'll be rocking these in Vegas this weekend. Holla 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Orlando's and GITD's just came in from Jimmy Jazz 
pimp.gif

yo what the %&^ i havent even got  a tracking number for mine. i take it you didnt use ground shipping

Originally Posted by sdotrich

pimp.gif

yo what the %&^ i havent even got  a tracking number for mine. i take it you didnt use ground shipping
I just used the normal ground shipping. I got my tracking number Friday.

Originally Posted by sdotrich

pimp.gif

I just used the normal ground shipping. I got my tracking number Friday.

damn thats crazy. i called customer service they said my order was good and they were locating them in the warehouse(along with my big bangs) i hope my order isnt cancelled........

Just got my email from kix-files canceling my GITD order... Terrible. Anybody willing to give some info on how I may be able to get a 8.5/9 let me know.

Originally Posted by trae22can

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Woke up this morning to the shipment notification from Kicks-Crew..im so happy they honored the price i paid 189.00 shipped. Seeing as how they were charging 250.00 plus shipping after the shoe got hyped..

Glad i pre ordered when i did.. Shout out to trae22can for the link...other NTers helping NTers out... 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
thats how its "supposed" to work bro

man im hoping they come threw for me 
pimp.gif

The Grey Flight Ones seem to glow the brightest in the dark.. Well I don't know about the Foams, but brighter than the rest of the Foams

Does anyone have flightclubny number??? I ordered my Orlandos there Saturday and didn't get shipping info yet

Back
Top Bottom