OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Restock is a lie, don't buy into it. Especially if your a sz 12...

Even when they said it multiple times on their twitter to those that asked? 
nerd.gif

Just added tthat 3/26th date as a reminder on my phone. 

Totally had no idea these came out until I saw them at the ASG. No way im missing out

OK the threads dead and should be locked due too hype. How are people just now hearing of the release? Ive been doing homework on this shoe well over 5 months. The GITD honestly came on the scene a few weeks ago which is another reason why I dont really care for them

I'm going to try to get the GITDs since I was at work when they released. I could have grabbed em for 190 shipped off a website but I really don't be comfortable paying over 150 for a 120 shoe.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Restock is a lie, don't buy into it. Especially if your a sz 12...

Eastbay put it on Twitter that they're restocking.

Haha. Funny fam!Just leave a pair or two in sz12 for your fam! Please!!!!!!!

Wanted to know the sizing on the Flight Ones for future reference.

Missed out on this release.

I usually wear a 9 in most jordans and nikes
9.5 in XIs and penny IIs
10 in lebron 8

are these true to size?

sizing info is a couple of pages back. since you asked, i have wide feet and im gonna have to say these fit like the penny 2's there roomy in the back area but near the tongue and toe box area its a tad bit stiff. if you have wide feet like me i recommend going half a size up. only because after a while its a make it or break it shoe. being that your toes may start to rub together and you'll probably get blisters, sometimes that little bit of space helps.

hate ordering shoes online.. i hate the way the shoes feel since i got a 9.5, i totally need a nine... with 2 pairs a socks they cool but who the hell wants to do that when the nice weather comes...

other than the sizing the kicks are fly... the crease pretty easy but fly.. they do glow very nice

People were saying half size down? Not up? Hope mine fit. I paid 185 for mine I'm gonna go for another pair as well. Maybe even pick up Orlando's as well. Also ive never had an issue with eastbay. Plenty of pairs with no messed up boxes

Originally Posted by jdm free

People were saying half size down? Not up? Hope mine fit. I paid 185 for mine I'm gonna go for another pair as well. Maybe even pick up Orlando's as well. Also ive never had an issue with eastbay. Plenty of pairs with no messed up boxes

Yeah, free 3 day shipping, no tax, I couldnt care less about the box.  It sits and rots in the closet. Ive had plenty of messed up boxes from eastbay, never cared.  I dont wear the boxes. 

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I heard a restock on Eastbay on 3/26, be patient. Check Eastbay twitter page to be sure.
all the asg? Just these 2? Or just the orlandos?? I think the last is the most likely
Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Now with all the "Galaxy" theme hype the biggest question is... will these ever drop in price sooner or later or will they rise? And will they ever restock and when?
We are expecting a new shipment to come in around 3/26/11 for both the Mint and Orlando colorways.  If you would like to back-order them now, just call our toll-free order line and give the agents the appropriate product number listed below:

20502030 - Mint
20502110 - Orlando

We are still limiting them to one pair per customer.  These shoes are not available on our website and they will not be double boxed if you order them.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Well for those of hoping on the restock from eastbay make sure they double box your. Fokicks. Cause homies box is done. If I was him I would shove that box up eastbays u know what.for those of you that payed wellllll above retail rock your kicks.
You do have the option of adding the gift box option to your order.  This will make sure your one pair of shoes gets shipped in a box.  Please note, it is an extra $3.99 for this option.

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Thank you eastbay for delivering them a day early.
No thank you for not double boxing smh. It was a lot worse, had to try to re-shape the box. Eastbay rep, if you can see this. Your company needs to do better then this
I am sorry to see the condition of your shoe box.  If you would like us to assist you, send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

i went ahead with the orlandos in my true size
You won't regret.

Feel a heap better than the Penny Max 1 and the Foam One's (and dare i say it... the Penny Max 2's).

On par with the GO LWP (just not as snug... these don't feel true to size but i won't go half down on
any shoe - all my retroes are size 11 and i'm sticking to it. LOL!).

.Btw, the lockdown elastic on the tongue is why i prefer F1 NRG > Penny Max 1.

I just got my pair...size 12...now I can live without having the Lebrons. These were the best in my opinion out of the Galaxy themed shoes.

Eastbay rep Ray, How would the back-order work? Do you know the amount expected to receive to satisfy the orders that will be placed? Will the orders be fulfilled by the order the person placed the back-order or will it be randomly selected? Isn't it better to get the stock first then have customers order them through the phone or online? Just to cut down the confusion and cancelled orders in case of over back-ordering. Sorry for all the questions, just answer them how you see fit, thanks.

Originally Posted by City Spud81

I just got my pair...size 12...now I can live without having the Lebrons. These were the best in my opinion out of the Galaxy themed shoes.

I secretly like the KDs the best. But i wanted these. I'm a sucker for the bubbles/pods. Almost bought the binary rookies for em. lol

beenon hold for 15 minutes.... is this a joke? its not even in the middle of a release..how many agents they got.... 2? lol

Back
Top Bottom