OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by proballer

Good pick up spenna316! Glad you got your pair. If its a good deal to you, then thats what matters fam. They are clean. You wont be disappointed

Thanks pro. Once i missed out on the ct deal i felt that it just wasn't meant to be so i searched and got pretty lucky finding them for 250 especially in a sz 12 which is pretty hard to find. 275-300 is the going rate so i didnt do all that bad. Thumbs up pro for nt since since 01

^^^ Thanks fam. Right back at ya wit the props.. We some of the few heads who have been on here that long....Where did you swoop from btw?

Pro..got them from a guy on twitter. saw a tweet, threw out the offer and he took it. First time using twitter for buying shoes...will deff start using it from now on. I think it helped that i was ready to pay right at that moment and wasnt messing around.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Still looking for mints, but these eBay prices are insane for a $115 shoe ...

You gotta realize not everyone got them for US retail.. Alot of euro sites charged much higher! 

Originally Posted by pkballr

SNS just posted up a restock of the Mints.
thanks! something was telling me to take a look in this thread

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just copped.
Gone 10 min later? hmmm..my unlucky day apparently
I went to the site between 10:35-10:40 and they had size 8.5, 10, 11, 13 and 14. That was it, I ordred the size 11 and after refreshing the webpage the size 11 was removed. I'm guessing they had 1 pair in each size.

Originally Posted by pkballr

SNS just posted up a restock of the Mints.

Set up an email alert to get replies to this thread.
Phone AND computer get the email to this post late.

Missed mints for the 6th time.

FML

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

I guess i missed out on these

Chill son, you're goin kinda hard. pause.  They can tell when you're trying to bump your post count, people get banned for that, and how you advertising kicks for sale in your sig already when you can't even make a buy/sell post yet? 

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

I guess i missed out on these

Chill son, you're goin kinda hard. pause.  They can tell when you're trying to bump your post count, people get banned for that, and how you advertising kicks for sale in your sig already when you can't even make a buy/sell post yet? 
Nah im not trying to boost my post count. I'm just at work bored as that thang. And I didn't know that I couldn't put that on my signature. I've seen a bunch of ppl doing it and thought it was a good idea. I didn't know there were rules against it.

^^^If you pass over the signatures with things FS/FT or whatever it's usually a link to their thread with the items listed for sale. You can't sell in the buy/sell forum until you've had 300 posts.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^If you pass over the signatures with things FS/FT or whatever it's usually a link to their thread with the items listed for sale. You can't sell in the buy/sell forum until you've had 300 posts.

I went back 5 pages in this thread and went over everybody's signature. There were only about 3 with links to another page but the majority of them were similar to mine. Technically, I wouldn't be trading or selling in the thread cuz ppl would have to pm me and then it would go from there. I mean i'm not actively going into threads with the sole purpose of trying to sell/trade these. That's more of an fyi if people are interested type of thing. But if someone can show me or point me to somewhere that says this is against the rules I'll be happy to remove it from my signature. I'm new to this and I'm trying to figure it out just like everybody else. Def not tryna get blocked or banned or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom