OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by Remedial

Love the GITD's and it feels like a gut punch eveytime I've missed a restock of these, but, anyone paying more than 200 for these is insane.

Insane? Hmm i think those words are pretty harsh considering people are spending a whole lot more on some pretty ugly kicks. These have a og style with the galaxy accents on them. Im pretty biased to my shoes (mainly jordan retros) but i spent 250 in my pair and didnt think twice. Now 375 like another user said he paid, that is insane.

Originally Posted by spenna316

Originally Posted by Remedial

Love the GITD's and it feels like a gut punch eveytime I've missed a restock of these, but, anyone paying more than 200 for these is insane.

Insane? Hmm i think those words are pretty harsh considering people are spending a whole lot more on some pretty ugly kicks. These have a og style with the galaxy accents on them. Im pretty biased to my shoes (mainly jordan retros) but i spent 250 in my pair and didnt think twice. Now 375 like another user said he paid, that is insane.
THIS

my SNS order just shipped. thanks again to the user who posted up that info!
def going to break out my first pair today

for those that dont have that want these trust me....once you purchase you wont have any regrets. These prob my favorite kicks right now until the speed turf comes out.

Can anyone clarify if there is a difference in the fit between the Orlando's and the GITD's?
My normal size is 9. I bought the Orlando's in a 8.5 and they fit perfectly.
I'm just double checking since I'm probably gonna end up paying rape prices to resellers on the GITD's.

Originally Posted by justin747

Can anyone clarify if there is a difference in the fit between the Orlando's and the GITD's?
My normal size is 9. I bought the Orlando's in a 8.5 and they fit perfectly.
I'm just double checking since I'm probably gonna end up paying rape prices to resellers on the GITD's.
True size

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

y
Originally Posted by purplehazen

i hate the way these run, dosent make sense that the orlando and gitd run different.. anyway looking to both colorways
How so, please elaborate. imo the sizing is weird, if you go half a size up its roomy. if you decided to go with your true size it fits JUST RIGHT,you could feel the top area of the shoe coming down on your shoes.......

i got both pairs a 9.5.. i have to wear 2 socks with the gitd to feel comfy in them, to much space, but with the orlando's they seem perfect.. like you said a 9 in the orlando would of been just right, so im glad i got the 9.5 in the orlando's... hope i answered your question...

My SNS Galaxy pair will be here Wednesday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crowelliowa34

i wasent a huge fan of these pennys then & still not now i just don't understand what the hype all about on these shoes

its a dope shoe, comfy, and its a $120 retro, dont see that much.. thats just my opinion

Really want a pair of mints , hate the fact that I slept on em the best I found was 290? Should I pull ?(10.5 DS)

Originally Posted by terx

Really want a pair of mints , hate the fact that I slept on em the best I found was 290? Should I pull ?(10.5 DS)

if u want em then grab em. i dont see the prices dipping much in these and the stock is scarce

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by terx

if u want em then grab em. i dont see the prices dipping much in these and the stock is scarce
THIS

Air-knight.com still has a 7.5 and an 8.5 of orlandos for 190 shipped to the states. not sure if thats better than ebay prices but heads up anyhow

Back
Top Bottom