OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

My mints will be here soon had to get an 8 instead of my size 8.5 should I been good with the 8
Normally a half size either direction is pretty safe in any shoe if its bein worn casually...

Originally Posted by proballer

My mints will be here soon had to get an 8 instead of my size 8.5 should I been good with the 8
Normally a half size either direction is pretty safe in any shoe if its bein worn casually...
agreed...I am a 7.5 and did a 7 because i like the fir better but I tried on an 8 in these yesterday to see how the fit... and they actually arent that bad, if you wear 2 socks will def get a snug fit.

They run big so you should be fine. I got a size 8 mint coming in Thursday while I already have the Orlandos in 8.5 and there is wiggle room, size 8 should be perfect for me. Where'd you order from?

I went to finishline in orlando at the Millenia Mall and they still had a few sizes in the Orlando Colorway.  I believe 10 was the biggest left.  

Finally got my mints in....lets just say they were as advertised :smile: As far as sizing, yes they do run a little bit bigger than a normal 12...but what is a normal 12? Haha id say they fit like my bordeaux 7s or my varsity red 6s...(both from the recent releases)

Darius Miller wearing the Orlando Flight Ones tonight in the Championship game. They look great on the court.

^noticed it too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pkballr

Darius Miller wearing the Orlando Flight Ones tonight in the Championship game. They look great on the court.

Was just about to post this they do look really good on court. And those that have them know they are light so they are probably a good ball sneak

those idiots at kix files took 1 damn month to tell me they ran out of my size 11 gitd / mints
and the only reason they told me is because i finally wrote them

then they come back at me with 'well you can have your money back or take a size 10 instead' smh
took the size 10 and gonna see if i can trade for an 11/11.5 if not ima just thrown them joints up on ebay or something

Orlando flight one > mints. enough said, hows everyones kicks holding up Any sizing issues or manafacture errors. or full stock of orlandos around your way.

Originally Posted by Freeze

i need an 11.5 in the mints. but the hell with spend 400
Pretty much my thoughts exactly.  225/50.  Possibly, but no thanks to 4 bills.  Not even gonna pay that for Lebron Galaxys.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

those idiots at kix files took 1 damn month to tell me they ran out of my size 11 gitd / mints

then they come back at me with 'well you can have your money back or take a size 10 instead' smh
took the size 10 and gonna see if i can trade for an 11/11.5 if not ima just thrown them joints up on ebay or something
Take the sz 10, flip them and with the money but yourself some sz 11.  It will be worth the extra work, I promise.  The mints are THAT nice. 

After missing out on release day & countless re-stocks.. i FINALLY got my size 12 in the mail today.. I can now have peace of mind got my pair lol

Originally Posted by spenna316

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Take the sz 10, flip them and with the money but yourself some sz 11.  It will be worth the extra work, I promise.  The mints are THAT nice. 
most likely what ill end up doing
still havent seen a pair in person so at least ill have that

Mints>>>>Orlandos. Glad I got my pair and will not be getting rid of them. I already got rid of the orlandos tho. Easy decision!

Originally Posted by proballer

Mints>>>>Orlandos. Glad I got my pair and will not be getting rid of them. I already got rid of the orlandos tho. Easy decision!

Orlandos > peprmints. lets be honest gents

Back
Top Bottom