Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

i think 3500 pairs is too low a number, because i've personally seen them in two different champs and a shiekh's shoes. i ordered another pair from eastbay thinking it was a different color, so i don't think that there are only 3500 pairs.

i don't think they're that limited at all. i have five pairs now all for at least 20% off and the one from eastbay was about 42% off with no tax. :smile:
smile.gif

i just received my "limited" black/purple 2k5s from eastbay. so glad to pick up another pair for about $75. :D
happy.gif
i was kind of looking forward to the black/royal though...those would have been nice.

does this mean they arent limited at all? I mean they were said to have 3000 pairs and only 500 online so do all the pairs sold on eastbay, footlocker, etc count as the 500 online or 2500 that were meant for west coast exclusives?

Can we confirm that the Black/Royal color (eastbay) is the limited ( :\
ohwell.gif
) Kobe Black/Purple? I just ordered a pair...
"The Hype-Express is rolling, better get a seat"

^^^ Let us know when it comes in. I was forced to order a size 8.5 instead of my regular 9. And now it turns out that I could have gotten a pair my size :\
ohwell.gif

Is the black purple going to be in like finishline, footlocker, champs.At niketown will it be at like 130 or will it be more
I used to hustle, now all I do is relax and striveWhen I was young, I was a fan of the Jackson 5
HEAT
MEMBER 1
Can you handle it in the Paint?!?!​

Back
Top Bottom