Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

They run a little bigg

my 2k5s
5vd94w
5vd9ag

Quote:
couldn't everyone just customize the blk/purple 2k5's?........

OK. This is for everyone saying this. There are plenty of subtle differences.

The upper is premium leather, much much nicer. The ID's, as in all other 2k5's, is synthetic leather, with a smooth and almost vinyl feel to it.

The tip has a cement-style pattern to it. The ID's would have a smooth tip.

The pattern on the sole is purple, matching the rest of the shoe. On ID, the pattern is grey, probably because it is related to the color choice on the tip.

Plus, on the insole, the Huarache logo is purple, whereas it would turn out grey on ID.

And last but not least, the tounge has the flashy Kobe print on it.

Damn, seein those Laker 2k5's makes me want to get a pair. :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]

OK. This is for everyone saying this. There are plenty of subtle differences.

I think you forgot the most easily noticable difference. The triangular piece on the toe of the shoe that has the swoosh will be puple if you ID the shoe. As opposed to the limited 2k5's that are black.

PROPER has them in stock now the Black/purple 2K5's. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,Iron,futura,mita AF1,Navigation Pack Shox NZ and Burst,Collabo AM1

mikesumoto- you killed it w/ the jerseys and kobe 2k5's. good choices and good ish on gettng the ALL kb-2k5's.

anyway, i FINALLY got my laker 2k5's paid for on ebay yesterday. had to sacrifice an extra pair of my alts to do it (sold them so i can get the lakers and keep the extra cash leftover). so now i can be cool like the rest of you in here.
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

nothing quite like your guys' collections (i'm kinda POE) but i'm trying. if anyone has any kobe swingman's they want to sell, hit me up in the ezinbox or khadafi@collegeclub.com

kobe_jerseys.JPG

I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

by any chance, is the "black/gold" h2k5 colorway seen in SOLE COLLECTOR magazine going to be release?
[/b]

PLEASE REPLY-I ORDERED BLACK/PURPLE/WHITE ON JUNE 18-PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT HOW LONG IT TAKES TO RECEIVE THEM-I CAN'T WAIT-I NEED THEM FOR JULY 9-AAU NATIONAL 15 AND UNDER CHAMPIONSHIP!

Black/Purple 2K5s's in Los Angeles their available just about every good mall, at some Champs and Footactions also. Trust me, there everywhere.

The Eastbay black/royal 2K5 may indeed be the Kobe. So far they are the only place to have the black/royal and when was the last time there was an Eastbay exclusive color? I'm happy with the black/royal I ordered, but if it's black/purple, it's all good.

^^^ I'm 95% sure that they ARE the black/purple Kobes and not blue. Just look at the sku number, same number as the style number for the black and purples but without the 3 and Eastbay alwaysss drops the first number in style codes. Also look at where they were released: footlockers, footactions, and champs. All which work through the same warehouse as Eastbay. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

looks like these are turning out to be as "limited" as the lazers. glad i was able to get them for 20% off at champs and it's going to be even better if those ones i ordered off eastbay for 42% off turn out to be the black/purples. i really don't care if they are limited or not, because i like the shoe.

^^^ Correct. They do not exist. The pic must have been taken sometime last year because I think it was in late-December or early-January when Nike decided to make a black/royal purple colorway for Kobe as a possible playoff shoe. They replaced it in place of the black/royal blue which was indeed supposed to be a limited release like the black/purple.

I know it is BS. NDC even had a pic of the black/royal when ordering via Nikebasketball.com a few weeks ago. Someone's lazy. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Im just gonna try to sell my blk/purple kobes for $145+shipping and get my blk/royal from nikeid lol

i ask Nike will there another limited Kobe's 2k5 to release, and here is the reply

Quote:
Response (Dena) - 06/20/2005 12:17 PM
Dear Steve,

Thank you for contacting Nike. We have release dates to about Mid September and so far the June 2 release ( Kobe 2K5) is the only one listed. Please continue to check with us as we will have more release dates as time goes by.

Sincerely,

D
Nike USA

Back
Top Bottom