Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Thanks for the heads up. Just placed my order.

Any chance Eastbay is going to get the Green Lantern's?

EDIT: Read the entire thread. Looks like Eastbay is expecting to get the Green Lantern's next month. Can't wait.

MG_2797.jpeg

green-hornet-huarache-ad.jpeg

Yum..i really like this shoe

I would so pay $15 extra bucks for an extra zoom air, making it a full zoom air bottom. For $110, it doesnt feel like Im getting much. Beyond the school colors and super heroes pack, what am I really getting?

recievd my shipping confirmation email for the tcu's...those of u who ordered from eastbay should be getting one soon as well

Originally Posted by frazier10

ray

any word on when you are getting the arizon road colorway?

thanks
Our system is showing that we are expecting a Black/Dark Grey/Matte Silver colorway in early next month, but I am not sure if this is the Arizona Road colorway you are asking about.  Do you happen to have a picture of the Arizona Road colorway?

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

eastbay will you be getting that green neon red collor?
Do you happen to have a picture or Nike product number for this colorway that you are referring to?

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

EDIT: Read the entire thread. Looks like Eastbay is expecting to get the Green Lantern's next month. Can't wait.
Glad to see you found it. 
smile.gif
  They may appear on our website during the next 1-2 weeks, so keep checking our website for updates.  I will also post an update once I see them on the website.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

ray

thanks
Our system is showing that we are expecting a Black/Dark Grey/Matte Silver colorway in early next month, but I am not sure if this is the Arizona Road colorway you are asking about.  Do you happen to have a picture of the Arizona Road colorway?

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

eastbay will you be getting that green neon red collor?
Do you happen to have a picture or Nike product number for this colorway that you are referring to?

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Glad to see you found it. 
smile.gif
  They may appear on our website during the next 1-2 weeks, so keep checking our website for updates.  I will also post an update once I see them on the website.

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks ray those are the arizona road ones i am waiting for..i have a 25% off coupon from joining the gold club burning a hole in my pocket

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

ray

thanks

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks ray those are the arizona road ones i am waiting for..i have a 25% off coupon from joining the gold club burning a hole in my pocket
Good to know.  I believe this shoe, with a few other colorways, should be appearing on our site, as a back-order, during the 1-2 weeks, so keep checking it for updates.  I will also post an update once I see them on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

not sure if mentioned.

NDC has a couple of colorways now.. BLACK/GREYs.. I'm thinking those will be unexcluded on eastbay, so everyone should probably wait on getting GRs

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

not sure if mentioned.

NDC has a couple of colorways now.. BLACK/GREYs.. I'm thinking those will be unexcluded on eastbay, so everyone should probably wait on getting GRs

Noticed that the Pitt colorway is up as well as the Vikings?  The Vikings coloring looks different than the pics that have been posted on various sites in the months leading up to release.  No yellow to be found on the NDC picture and they appear to be more TCU colors.  Wondering if Eastbay is expecting all of the "fitz" pack colorways at some point as well, and if EastbayRay has any more info regarding the rest of the Rivalry Pack school colorway releases.

GOT MY COLLEGE PACK PAIRS FROM EASTBAY....ANY1 WHO GOT THE BOISE STATE PAIR OR MAYB EASTBAY REP RAY MIGHT KNOW DID THEY COME WITH A EXTRA PAIR OF LACES???.....CAUSE MY TCU AND VT 1S DID N I WAS WONDERING MAYB THE EXTRA LACES WERE 4GOTTIN IN MY BOISE STAE PAIR THAT I RECEIVED....THANKS

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

GOT MY COLLEGE PACK PAIRS FROM EASTBAY....ANY1 WHO GOT THE BOISE STATE PAIR OR MAYB EASTBAY REP RAY MIGHT KNOW DID THEY COME WITH A EXTRA PAIR OF LACES???.....CAUSE MY TCU AND VT 1S DID N I WAS WONDERING MAYB THE EXTRA LACES WERE 4GOTTIN IN MY BOISE STAE PAIR THAT I RECEIVED....THANKS
Vins- No extra laces in my Boises.  Perhaps it was just tough to match given the colors and black works best.  Were the VT and TCU pair somewhat of a dull satin finish leather as opposed to tumbled?  Interesting material on the Boises.  Will take pics later if possible

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

not sure if mentioned.

Noticed that the Pitt colorway is up as well as the Vikings?  The Vikings coloring looks different than the pics that have been posted on various sites in the months leading up to release.  No yellow to be found on the NDC picture and they appear to be more TCU colors.  Wondering if Eastbay is expecting all of the "fitz" pack colorways at some point as well, and if EastbayRay has any more info regarding the rest of the Rivalry Pack school colorway releases. 
I just checked our system and it is now showing that we may be receiving a few more college colorways in as early as next week.  Below is the list of other college colorways we are currently expecting:

Alabama
Ohio State
Oregon State
West Virginia
Florida
Miami
Pittsburgh

Please note, this list is subject to change.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

I am having someone check our warehouse to see if the Boise State pair came with extra laces or not.  I will post an update once I find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

My Boise's didn't come with laces either, wondering why they didn't throw some in.  I got a pair of VTs for my boy and he let me have the extra oranges from his pair so I'll use those for the extras in the Boises.  

Back
Top Bottom