Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Any idea how true-to-size these fit yet? I want to order green hornets, etc... but sizing is so wierd these days. I copped Zoom Terra Sertigs in a 10.5 and the 91 Bo Jacksons in a 9.5 and the Sertigs fit more snug, so sizing is never consistent with Nike. My AM90's are all size 10 as are most hoop shoes, but foams and penny's I wear a 10.5. It's wierd.

For me, these ran just a tad big. I'm between sizes (10-10.5), and I usually go for 10.5 on my kicks (like the AM90), but for these I would probably go for 10. Toebox felt kinda roomy. Just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Any idea how true-to-size these fit yet? I want to order green hornets, etc... but sizing is so wierd these days. I copped Zoom Terra Sertigs in a 10.5 and the 91 Bo Jacksons in a 9.5 and the Sertigs fit more snug, so sizing is never consistent with Nike. My AM90's are all size 10 as are most hoop shoes, but foams and penny's I wear a 10.5. It's wierd.
I have the Green Hornets and mine fit absolutely 100% true to size.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Eastbay's all out of 10s, 10.5s, and 11.0s. All of the pre-orders are spoken for. UGH, this is the colorway I wanted most.

EastBayRep - please let us know if you have any good news.
Sorry, no good news on those sizes. 
frown.gif
  They are currently sold out.  The only way they will become available again is if someone cancels or returns their order.

EastbayRep -  Ray

Originally Posted by SinnerP

For me, these ran just a tad big. I'm between sizes (10-10.5), and I usually go for 10.5 on my kicks (like the AM90), but for these I would probably go for 10. Toebox felt kinda roomy. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks alot.  I'm exactly the same, between 10 and 10.5.  I actually have been going with a 10 in 90's so I'll def. grab these in a 10.  Have a feeling 9.5 might be pushing it.

I wish I didn't click on this thread. Now, I'm gonna have to pick up a pair or two.
30t6p3b.gif

Eastbay Rep Ray,   any idea when Miami trainers will be available for pre-order?  I know they release in 11/5

Thanks

So how do you guys wear these? I want to keep the strap undone but it's so flimsy that it just falls to the side. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by barry

Eastbay Rep Ray,   any idea when Miami trainers will be available for pre-order?  I know they release in 11/5

Thanks
If you are interested in ordering the Miami colorway now, you can call our order line and give them the product number 14975318.  Please note, this shoe is not in stock yet and we do not have an updated date on when we are expecting to receive the shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

I tried on one of the pairs they have here at NT Chicago and damn they're comfy! The only thing I didn't like is that the strap is fairly short so if you lock the strap it's gonna lock your foot down...something I don't want when wearing shoes casually.

I tried on one of the pairs they have here at NT Chicago and damn they're comfy! The only thing I didn't like is that the strap is fairly short so if you lock the strap it's gonna lock your foot down...something I don't want when wearing shoes casually.

Originally Posted by asmathews

My green hornets. They are
pimp.gif
in person!
2ec0vo2.jpg

Eastbay's all out of 10s, 10.5s, and 11.0s. All of the pre-orders are spoken for. UGH, this is the colorway I wanted most.

when will these release to the public

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by asmathews

My green hornets. They are
pimp.gif
in person!
2ec0vo2.jpg

when will these release to the public

I've been told Nov. 5

I realize that the Green Hornet colorway slightly resembles Oregon Ducks' colors, but I wonder why both Oregon and Texas were not included for this  Rivalry (Boom) pack and or shoe?  I mean, think of how awesome a primarily neon yellow(nubuck or textured leather) with carbon fiber hits colorway would look in this shoe. Add the O logo with wings and you are talking pure sickness!

As for Texas, a nubuck burnt orange with a bit of white and or grey/black would have been money as well.  I think this shoe has so much potential and so many possibilities with its lines, straps, and such, that it would be a great candidate for an ID as well.

Oh well, guess I am dreaming, but seriously, I would love to know who decides all this *%# when they are breaking down colorways and such, and why it is necessary to have 5-8 Strictly Fitzgerald colorways as opposed to 3-5 and spreading the love elsewhere.  I mean, honestly, is Larry Fitzgerald that marquee a name in the NFL that he deserves not only an entire superheroes pack, but also a "history of" pack as well?  Any from Nike Training feel free to respond.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I realize that the Green Hornet colorway slightly resembles Oregon Ducks' colors, but I wonder why both Oregon and Texas were not included for this  Rivalry (Boom) pack and or shoe?  I mean, think of how awesome a primarily neon yellow(nubuck or textured leather) with carbon fiber hits colorway would look in this shoe. Add the O logo with wings and you are talking pure sickness!
All the schools that got Pro Combat jerseys this year are the ones that got colorways for the Huarache Trainer. I'm sure UO will get some PEs since they're already UO Trainer 1.2s around.

Just a question guys... Are there still superman trainers in ntla or ntsf? My aunt is going there. TIA

Originally Posted by laceupmarv

Just a question guys... Are there still superman trainers in ntla or ntsf? My aunt is going there. TIA

if they cant find them at NT anymore you could try buying online at nikestore.com and ull get the shoe in 10days or less...just barrow a relatives credit card. im not sure if nikestore accepts phil issued credit cards.     

So how do you guys wear these? I want to keep the strap undone but it's so flimsy that it just falls to the side. Any ideas?

I just strap em up... f*ck it.

Pitt colorway is available in a few sizes on NDC as of this morning.  Didn't seem as if it was a FSR, but who knows.  My guess it that they re-up in a few days.  Or at least I am hoping.  Looks like Miami, Fla, and Alabama should be available this Friday.

I've got a little question about the black/grey/white version...hope someone can help me:
On Eastbay they have this colorway for backorder:

Nike-Zoom-Huarache-Trainer-Black-Grey-Red-1.jpg

But checking on ebay I've found this other version:

...do you know if eastbay pictures are correct or if the colorway to be relesed is the black/grey only???

Thanks in advance and big ciaooo!

Pietro

^was wondering the same thing.

My first pair should be arriving sometime today, can't wait. I can see myself ending up with a few of these.
TCU, green lanterns, Alabamas, Ohios, the black grey pair looks good also. Dope shoe

Eastbay- any word on the Ohios? thanks

I've checked out the SKU. Over Ebay on one side it says 414975-004 and in the shoe-box picture it's reported 414975-007 which is the correct code over eastbay and nike.com.
Hope someone can help.

Removing the white bottom this colorway loses all his appeal...

Ciao

Pietro

Back
Top Bottom