Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by ptngina

Thanks for the heads up. Just copped. I guess not as limited since FSR still.
either that or most people still don't know they've released already cause they're anticipating the 7pm drop
nerd.gif

^Think its a little of both......the 25 number of the duffle bag pack must've been inaccurate. Def thought that would've been gone by now, even if it is pricey. Dude said he was also able to add a whole bunch to his cart.

The thing that sticks out imo is the 5 per limit. If the numbers really were that low you would think it would be a 2 or 3 per person limit at most.

Either way.........
smokin.gif
x
pimp.gif

Good looks on the PMs. That's what it's all about.

NDC seems rather slow or sluggish. Non flash site isnt coming up, and it's taken me 25 minutes for the flash site to finally recognize what's in my cart. I guess it's up to the internet and my computer if they want me to get a pair.

I think this pair has a skull logo on the back by the swoosh, for those possibly turned off because of that.

Got mine.. glad I checked the thread.  Def. a weird release.  Wonder what numbers are looking like and isn't this the first trainer huarache retailed at 125?

Yeaaaaaaahhhhhh *Jeezy voice*

Thanks NT. I was hoping I wouldn't have to take my laptop to a Super Bowl party hahahaha

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Can anyone compare the fit to the Kobe V/VI? Do they run the same size wise?

I usually wear 11.5 in Air Maxes and Jordans and I had to get a 12 in the Huaraches.  I usually get 12s in the Kobe V and VI because the toebox is so low and narrow

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Can anyone compare the fit to the Kobe V/VI? Do they run the same size wise?

I usually wear 11.5 in Air Maxes and Jordans and I had to get a 12 in the Huaraches.  I usually get 12s in the Kobe V and VI because the toebox is so low and narrow

Thanks! 

How are these for playing basketball in? I think STAT wears them but not sure.

it's my first time dealing with NDC......when i was returning to NDC from paypal, the screen was blank (but at nike's website)....the order says "In Progress"...did it go through?

Just can't do it on the Huaraches, but the Vapor Carbon Flys will be grabbed pending the options on NikeID...

ive been waiting for these since i first saw.....and very happy is was such an easy coppp..im on the hunt for some volt laces

^ yea those are fresh but I'm in love with the Alpha's

gradient mid & icy bottom..

just copped for NDC can't wait to get em...

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Heel Only Zoom. They should be pretty lightweight too on the upper. I believe the KD3 and Hyperfuse are Forefoot Only Zoom, so now Nike is making you decide where you want your air bags. The OG Huaraches were a full length encapsulated AIR, so no worries there.. Many basketball shoes of the early 90s were visible airbag HEEL only, with soft foam in the forefoot. That's about what you can expect here. How $115 or $125 in this alpha collection instance, is warranted is beyond me

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Heel Only Zoom. They should be pretty lightweight too on the upper. I believe the KD3 and Hyperfuse are Forefoot Only Zoom, so now Nike is making you decide where you want your air bags. The OG Huaraches were a full length encapsulated AIR, so no worries there.. Many basketball shoes of the early 90s were visible airbag HEEL only, with soft foam in the forefoot. That's about what you can expect here. How $115 or $125 in this alpha collection instance, is warranted is beyond me
color way on the alphas is hot, but 115 was already pushing it for the content of the shoe.   a 10 dollar increase to 125?  capitalism at its finest.  again, the colorway is hot.
I need to know where everyone is getting those volt laces from...

The packs are almost all gone...it is a pretty good deal considering you basically are paying for the two shoes at retail and get the rest for free.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

color way on the alphas is hot, but 115 was already pushing it for the content of the shoe.   a 10 dollar increase to 125?  capitalism at its finest.  again, the colorway is hot.
I need to know where everyone is getting those volt laces from...

yeah someone tell us where we can buy volt laces

That's weird..they said i could order a 10.5 but when I placed my cc info..they were gone
frown.gif

I hope somehow my pair that I ended up getting doesnt have the skull for whatever reason but thats a long shot. 
laugh.gif

I can't believe they went so fast...I knew I should have pulled the trigger on the pack for $325 BAH!

Pretty sure the Madden 11 trainer 1.2s came with extra volt laces for those who have those as well.I am not thrilled with the 125 price tag, but honestly, I am just happy they released. I really believeThis is one of the best colorways released for anything in the trainer family in the past 5, maybe even10 years. I was pretty impressed with the Green Lanterns but these blow them out of the water.Even with the kinda "cheesy" skull, this is a no brainer. Probably should have doubled up but I willCherish my one pair for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom