Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

pushed my order in about an hour ago. just checked back to see what sizes were avail on the trainers and like half the sizes avail were gone, everyone must have woke up lol

I'll try Eastbay to get mine....even though I can't stand their **!#!
30t6p3b.gif

Yea, but what's the deal???? I didn't even THINK to check the thread this morning. I just assumed they were releasing at that time tonight. This is just terrible
tired.gif

^^^ A FSR was actually up for a couple hours before they sold out including just the Huarache and the Alpha Pack...Hope I don't regret not pulling the trigger on the Alpha Pack

All gone glad i got my pairs this morning 
happy.gif
 everybody should know never trust nike on what they say as far as releases and times has happen before on other releases 
wink.gif

^^^ Eastbay is 7 EST...Does anyone know if Eastbay will have the Alpha Talons and Zoom Carbon Flys??

nikestore Online Nike Store
Release Update: The Alpha Collection will be back on NikeStore.com at 7 EST / 4 PST.

That is from NDC twitter...so you may still have some hope.  They pulled everything down including Alpha Talons, Speeds & Vapor Carbon Flys

ANY1 KNOW WHER THAT BLACK AND NEON YANKEES FITTED THAT WAS POSTED A COUPLE PAGES BACK MIGHT STILL BE AVAILBLE???.....I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT BUT CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE....THANKS

I $**++#% hate NDC they never do %#%$ when they say will. What the hell is point of setting a time if you are not going to follow it. They better have my size when they go up again.

Glad I was able to help out.  Who knows how long they were up for(posted info and ordered about 7:45 AM EST this morning) before NDC pulled them down.
Hopefully everybody who wants a pair, gets a pair.

Back
Top Bottom