Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

I don't like either of the Cardinal "away" versions after seeing more pics.  I will hold out for Pitt Fitz or more Combat pack pairs.  I believe OSUs are dropping the 19th or 26th.  My understanding is that the actual COMBAT PACKS will drop in uber-limited qty's on the 26th- not that it applies to me, but for those of you in NYC.  Miami Canes are growing on me although too similar to Green Lanterns, and I actually like the OSUs a ton- just wish there was nothing in them alluding to OSU- Wisco Badger fan here.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I don't like either of the Cardinal "away" versions after seeing more pics.  I will hold out for Pitt Fitz or more Combat pack pairs.  I believe OSUs are dropping the 19th or 26th.  My understanding is that the actual COMBAT PACKS will drop in uber-limited qty's on the 26th- not that it applies to me, but for those of you in NYC.  Miami Canes are growing on me although too similar to Green Lanterns, and I actually like the OSUs a ton- just wish there was nothing in them alluding to OSU- Wisco Badger fan here.

Miami, Florida and Bama release on 11/5-All reamining teams(Pitt, UWV, Oregon St and OSU) release on 11/23. Combat Packs release on 11/26 for the teams at 21 Mercer, yes very limited numbers....

Hope this helps

definitely happy with these
30ll88z.jpg

just spoke with nike and they say the green hornets drop on the Nov 26th. 2010...this is starting to piss me off first its the south beach lebron now these...pick a god damn date already...

Originally Posted by derry1

just spoke with nike and they say the green hornets drop on the Nov 26th. 2010...this is starting to piss me off first its the south beach lebron now these...pick a god damn date already...

phew awesome! i was afraid i was gonna have to cough up for these and the South Beaches

as much as i hate florida(football), i love their colors and the color blocking for their huarache trainers is just ill. it would be a nice addition to go with my florida tr1s

did Nike chage the date from the 12th on the south beach lebrons?!

^someone in the lebron thread posted a pic on the footaction launch list and it says the 19th...but still keep ur eyes open on the 12th tho

Originally Posted by peterflight

I've got a little question about the black/grey/white version...hope someone can help me:
On Eastbay they have this colorway for backorder:

Nike-Zoom-Huarache-Trainer-Black-Grey-Red-1.jpg

But checking on ebay I've found this other version:

...do you know if eastbay pictures are correct or if the colorway to be relesed is the black/grey only???

Thanks in advance and big ciaooo!

Pietro
Once we receive the shipment in for these shoes, I will have someone check our warehouse to see which is the correct picture.

Originally Posted by c4

^was wondering the same thing.

My first pair should be arriving sometime today, can't wait. I can see myself ending up with a few of these.
TCU, green lanterns, Alabamas, Ohios, the black grey pair looks good also. Dope shoe

Eastbay- any word on the Ohios? thanks
It appears the Ohio State colorway should be available for sale toward the end of November.  Once we get close to the release date, I will post information on them.

I've checked out the SKU. Over Ebay on one side it says 414975-004 and in the shoe-box picture it's reported 414975-007 which is the correct code over eastbay and nike.com.
Hope someone can help.

Removing the white bottom this colorway loses all his appeal...

Ciao

Pietro
The correct product number should be 414975-007.  You should contact the seller for assistance.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

NDC is the 12th

for stores its the 19th

Eastbay Rep, do you know if you will be getting the Obsidian huaraches that are up on nike.com?

EastbayRep wrote:

I've checked out the SKU. Over Ebay on one side it says 414975-004 and in the shoe-box picture it's reported 414975-007 which is the correct code over eastbay and nike.com.
Hope someone can help.

Removing the white bottom this colorway loses all his appeal...

Ciao

Pietro
The correct product number should be 414975-007.  You should contact the seller for assistance.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray!
I live in Italy and I've contacted nikestore IT, they say they don't have infos on the release of zoom huarache TR (not imported probably).

So I'm considering to get them at eastbay.com or ebay...once you will doscover the true color of those I will decide the style I will buy.

Thanks again and ciaooo

Pietro

Originally Posted by scorpio04

Eastbay Rep, do you know if you will be getting the Obsidian huaraches that are up on nike.com?
We will be getting that colorway, but not until the end of November.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

NDC is the 12th

for stores its the 19th

Really?!?! stores?!  footactions and/or urban accounts, or like tier 1 or 2 shoe boutiques like it did that weekend in miami?  

TheKidFrankie wrote:

HuaracheKing1914 wrote:

derry1 wrote:

NDC is the 12th

for stores its the 19th

Really?!?! stores?!  footactions and/or urban accounts, or like tier 1 or 2 shoe boutiques like it did that weekend in miami?  

Damn, wish there was a LeBron 8 thread.

^I keep checking too. Just called NTSF and they didn't think they were getting any of the college pairs in, but who knows.
Hopefully eastbay gets those soon.

Back
Top Bottom