Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

I only wanted one pair...probably won't even wear them much. But yes the code does work..call Eastbay.

Smh they're sold out already. The lady on the phone from Eastbay said they're done.

Hold on, I spoke to one person and they told me it was sold out.

Redialed, and this one seems to say they are available.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Smh they're sold out already. The lady on the phone from Eastbay said they're done.

I spoke to a lady the 1st time and she said it was sold out. Called right back, got a dude and it was available.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Eastbay Product code 55614-005

Theres a $20 off coupon code.

Got 2 more pairs for $$95 shipped each.

Good looks on that product code...I got mine with my one time gold member code plus a book bag for $101 shipped...NICE!!!

They're up online. Search Huarache, they're at the bottom of the page. Coupon works too.

thank you eastbay. free shiiping and 20 dollars off! nike let me add to my cart and when i tried to pay they took it out of the cart.
just was a blessing in disguise

Originally Posted by CarmineGotti

thank you eastbay. free shiiping and 20 dollars off! nike let me add to my cart and when i tried to pay they took it out of the cart.
just was a blessing in disguise

Are you a Gold member or can you double coupon?

My sz is gone. Would been worth it for 115 minus my 25% off and free 3 day shipping but oh well. Not the least bit dissapointed.

Order placed, $107.49
pimp.gif

ptngina - Word, ol girl tried to swindle me
indifferent.gif
.  I had a feeling that was going to happen.  So I called back immediately.  Was hoping I could get a 12.5 , settled for a 12.  Thank you Based God.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Order placed, $107.49
pimp.gif

ptngina - Word, ol girl tried to swindle me
indifferent.gif
.  I had a feeling that was going to happen.  So I called back immediately.  Was hoping I could get a 12.5 , settled for a 12.  Thank you Based God.
Canceled my order from NDC for $125 and copped from Eastbay for $107
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Every buck helps with all the heat dropping this 1st Quarter, Preciate the info about the code!

Snoozed so hard on this release, went to the gym expecting for them to be up at 7pm and I come back and see they were already up during the afternoon......
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Well, Still Got Foam's on Sabado and Playoff XIII's later this month

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Just placed my order for 2 pairs. 98 shipped. They allowing the 20 dollar off code on the site.

98 shipped for 2 pairs...?

Sorry for being vague I was in a rush to get back to the game. I placed a phone order 115-20(coupon is on the front page of eastbays website)=95+tax+free shipping(gold club member)=98 shipped. I placed 2 separate orders so I cold get the 20 off  each order. Hope that explains it.

Back
Top Bottom