Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

fo2ats.jpg

10oefyx.jpg

Just got back from shea so I decided to try and post the pics of what I did to the swoosh of the USA's like I promised last night. Black laces would look good on the Germany hyperdunk

nice work!! filled in doesnt look bad at all!! digging the 8 red dots too!!

Anyone who ordered the USA from finishline, have you gotten a shipment confirmation yet, with the tracking number?
They haven't sent me anything yet.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by denverairforce

even the gr white/anthracite have that stupid usa insole?

sick.gif

Wow, USA insoles, now there's a valid reason for hating on a sneaker!

how am i 'hating'?

i rather like that colourway.

however i dont want to purchase shoes that have details related to a country and national program that i generally disdain.

when you assume you make an @@@ out of you and.................well, you.
Nah, you're just another person on NT that will complain about anything. You just confirmed it too. You wouldn't buy a shoe because USA iswritten on the insoles. Hey, Nike is an American company, so if you're such an America Hater, maybe you should log off?

ok i got a question.............. hope its a good one

the germanys release on eastbay are the standard germanys while the Germanys released at HoH were the Dirk PE edition ones??
where the HoH Argentina Manu Pe's? and the HoH Spains Pau PE? thanks for the clarification!!!
And the Niketown released Countries were different as well?? {Cal Naughton] i got a pretzel in my head!!- [Cal Naughton]

even the gr white/anthracite have that stupid usa insole?

sick.gif

Wow, USA insoles, now there's a valid reason for hating on a sneaker!

how am i 'hating'?

i rather like that colourway.

however i dont want to purchase shoes that have details related to a country and national program that i generally disdain.

when you assume you make an @@@ out of you and.................well, you.
Nah, you're just another person on NT that will complain about anything. You just confirmed it too. You wouldn't buy a shoe because USA is written on the insoles. Hey, Nike is an American company, so if you're such an America Hater, maybe you should log off?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

for some reason i've liked the Lithuanias from the time that first pic leaked... Green Red and Yellow......sounds disgusting, but i like it and i dont know why...
Agreed. They even LOOK weird, but, for some reason, I like them.
Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Im' still waiting for the nicer colorway.
This is pretty much where I stand with the current crop. Even though I can appreciate several of the colorways, I'm not loving anything enough tocop. I might add the all blacks to the rotation and then hold out for ID.

Originally Posted by dmxmj13

Anyone who ordered the USA from finishline, have you gotten a shipment confirmation yet, with the tracking number?
They haven't sent me anything yet.

Man, I'm in the same boat. I seriously want to call Finish Line and see if I can just go pick the things up. I actually tried on my size 9 in a storenear me because I wanted to make sure I ordered the right thing. They're really dragging their feet.

The general U.S.A. Hyperdunk is o.k., but it doesn't have enough detail to illustrate this country well in the shoe. Not detailed enough for us to startyelling HOOOOOOO, U.S.A., U.S.A.! like Cracksaw, I mean Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

"I am a real American.... fight for the rights of every man...... "

made me rock out with my ripped hulkamania t

I balled in these last night and they're comfy as hell but the left shoe, particularly in the toe area, seems a bit more snug than the right shoe.

These will obviously last longer if you don't play in them. I get my shoes strictly for street shoes to walk in, not play in.

sooo, did anyone order from NDC, and if so did they ship? i ordered saturday i guess it was still a FSR however they still havent shipped (i ordered using nextday air ... ) and the shoes havent even left. so im wondering if NDC sold out and has to wait for the next batch to arrive?

i mean if it takes this long to process, i had a giftcard and thought that getting next day air would have afforded me less downtime than this. how the helldoes this happen, next time im just going to a store, +!%* the internet, every site takes 4 days to process an order regardless of your shipping method.

save for newegg which is always on point.

Hulkerdunks..

nah but since we're 98 pages deep and I havent seen one mention of......

how about that lip on the outside of the sole of the Hyperdunk. kinda prevents you from rolling your ankle to the outside. Also allows you a lil boost on yourAI crosso

pretty dope

Where did the Kobe USA PEs release at? I think those are the best ones I have seen. They are the ones with the red 10 on the toe and kobe sign on the tounge.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

The UWR HD's are very nice. The box, to the laces, to the shoe bag. Very well put.
I hope I could get a pair when they release and find them on ebay
nerd.gif
But the guy is selling them for $430.
laugh.gif
You must be crazy. Actually most of his HD's are over priced.
sick.gif

Will the UWR be a GR ? Sorry for asking.

I won't be surprised if those UWR Hyperdunks sell at $400. They're very difficult to cop at this point. They're not GR.

laugh.gif
Someone already bought em.

sign me up for the all black pair and the white/metallic gold pair. is the white/metallic gold pair supposed to be an august release? info? i'm new to thispost, read about a dozen random pages then google'd with not much concrete info. sorry no time to read all 98 pages. can anyone be kind enough to school meon the white/metallic gold pair? thanks

Back
Top Bottom