Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

I think my Chinas are shipping real soon on Eastbay. card was charged and says 1 unit ready to ship.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ yea confirmed - [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NDC will prollly NOT get the special bag and box - Nike Rep[/color]

they also will have

Soldiers (again) -$150
Olympians - $135
AF25 low - $100
Wades -$???

What?!
frown.gif

Just copped mine 2 days ago and they are now one of my two favorite. Extremely light but yet they offer alot of support.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I'm sort of lazy. I don't feel like reading thru all 107 pages. I can't hack it.

Can someone post ALL the info shared, discussed and posted in one post for me to skim over please.
It should only add about 75 more pages to this thread.

Thanks. Oh yeah.. don't forget pictures.

By the way. Can you do this once for each page, that way I won't have to read the last pages I missed when I skip to the end?

Ok thanks.

Signed Lazy NTer. For the Loss (Whatever that means)
Forreal. What is with the idiots on here who can't go back a few pages and do some reading?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I'm sort of lazy. I don't feel like reading thru all 107 pages. I can't hack it.

Can someone post ALL the info shared, discussed and posted in one post for me to skim over please.
It should only add about 75 more pages to this thread.

Thanks. Oh yeah.. don't forget pictures.

By the way. Can you do this once for each page, that way I won't have to read the last pages I missed when I skip to the end?

Ok thanks.

Signed Lazy NTer. For the Loss (Whatever that means)
Forreal. What is with the idiots on here who can't go back a few pages and do some reading?
laugh.gif
Co-sign 10000000000000000000000000% This thread would probably be only 60 something pages without the repetitive questions.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

^ yea confirmed - [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NDC will prollly NOT get the special bag and box - Nike Rep[/color]

they also will have

Soldiers (again) -$150
Olympians - $135
AF25 low - $100
Wades -$???

What?!
frown.gif

If that's the case, no UWR for me!
pimp.gif

Finishline.com is accepting the 25 dollars off coupon code of 141388 on the two GR hyperdunks. Comes out to 92 dollars shipped. If you go throughdiscovercard.com and go to the finishline link, you can get 10% cashback paying with your discovercard. So that comes out to about 84 bucks for me. Just aheads up.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

they also will have

Soldiers (again) -$150
Olympians - $135
AF25 low - $100
Wades -$???

What?!
frown.gif

If that's the case, no UWR for me!
pimp.gif

the rep was like - i dont see anywhere in the (description) that it comes with a special bag or box - so you never know

^Yea I know, I called yesterday and the guy said he's not sure and to call back later as we get closer to release.

I wonder if Eastbay's UWR comes with special box and gold bag.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Finishline.com is accepting the 25 dollars off coupon code of 141388 on the two GR hyperdunks. Comes out to 92 dollars shipped. If you go through discovercard.com and go to the finishline link, you can get 10% cashback paying with your discovercard. So that comes out to about 84 bucks for me. Just a heads up.
smile.gif

i used the same code and it came out to 85 bucks. none of that discover card business.

Originally Posted by LOSTPOWERCITY

Finishline.com is accepting the 25 dollars off coupon code of 141388 on the two GR hyperdunks. Comes out to 92 dollars shipped. If you go through discovercard.com and go to the finishline link, you can get 10% cashback paying with your discovercard. So that comes out to about 84 bucks for me. Just a heads up.
smile.gif

i used the same code and it came out to 85 bucks. none of that discover card business.
My order included tax though. That was the difference.
happy.gif

damn the hype is crazy on these. i cant cop the UWR cause of the ugly tribal print.

They look a lot better in person but if you don't like it, you don't like it.
To confirm once again the retail is $150.

That's some bull %*@+.
I spent 20 minutes updating this %*@+ and when I pressed edit, Yuku crapped out on me
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i2andy

Has anyone who ordered from nike.com had their HD's ship yet?
nope, mine hasnt been shipped yet and I ordered mine right when swoosh put them up.

I'll only cop the UWR if the box and bag comes with it. Other than that, im not spending $150 for some laser print and red outline.

^Same here

so these will get the "UWR" Pack on 8/8/8 :

-NDC
-Eastbay
-Niketowns (don't know if ALL)
-Urban Accounts
-Select retail accounts (They dropped at FTL in time square)

sounds like it's not too limited.

I just want to make sure I read this right...

The Spain hyperdunks will drop again on the 8th on NDC and eastbay? Or am I getting this wrong? Thanks.

Originally Posted by i2andy

Has anyone who ordered from nike.com had their HD's ship yet?
mine did i ordered mine on july 26th and did 2 day air mail, and mine are on the way as we speak, but i think most of the nike.com orders placed onthe 26th started shipping out on the 28th and 29th

i cant cop the UWR cause of the ugly tribal print.
Amen, brother. In person, in photos, in tattoos, whatever... no matter how you shake it, tribal print is whack. Thanks for the Finish Line code! Allblacks copped.

Originally Posted by tupac003

The Spain hyperdunks will drop again on the 8th on NDC and eastbay? Or am I getting this wrong? Thanks.
the UWR HD's will drop on 8/8/08 on NDC and Eastbay. Nothing's been confirmed on the Spains yet unfortunately.

smile.gif

Thanks for the heads up El Bro, Just ordered my first pair...can't wait...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by tupac003

the UWR HD's will drop on 8/8/08 on NDC and Eastbay. Nothing's been confirmed on the Spains yet unfortunately.
Too bad, Spain and Australia were my top two colorways.

I'm not a big fan of that print either, I'd much rather have the simple ones Kobe is wearing with the UWR logo on the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom