Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Were the #10 version released in limited amounts? I ask because I'm having NO luck finding them, ANYWHERE. Note, I'm not trying to hype them up...just want a DEFINITIVE answer. I've scanned through this post since the beginning and haven't seen a for sure yet.
They were only released in Canada. I just searched and sizes 9-11 on E-Bay right now for $185 shipped. Other sizes look to be higher prices.

Seeing the TB stuff has me thinking twice about keeping my USA GR colorway. Kind of want to wait and see what drops now.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Originally Posted by 5tan

Any spots in vegas have the China HD?
I'm heading there tomorrow, and was wondering if it was worth checking out NT.

Aussies are the best...hands down....I got lituavas coming for 400$ shipped with JKidd ZF 95s. And Germany from EastBay
I personally think Spain is the worst, i hate those colors mixed...like i hate mcdonalds as well
laugh.gif

But UWR is very hot...if I like my two i get this week..ill cop UWR..if not..im dont with HD

My first NT post
happy.gif

1st post and you didn't even answer his question haha.

And 5stan, I'm pretty sure they will have Chinas over at NTLV.

are the UWR going to be sold at all retailers like finishline????

did the mambas release in the US? I NEED ANSWERS

Thanks, I didnt want to go the ebay route...and dont know of any stores in Canada.

Appreciate the confirmation of what I was thinking.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Were the #10 version released in limited amounts? I ask because I'm having NO luck finding them, ANYWHERE. Note, I'm not trying to hype them up...just want a DEFINITIVE answer. I've scanned through this post since the beginning and haven't seen a for sure yet.
They were only released in Canada. I just searched and sizes 9-11 on E-Bay right now for $185 shipped. Other sizes look to be higher prices.

they also released in asia...at least the philippines and japan for sure that i know of.

Thanks IGotSOLE.

Those USA HDs with the #10 retail for $150 + tax.

Might still be on the shelves. (@ Footlocker, I'll check it out after I get back from vacay, and I'll let you folks know)

Originally Posted by acekilla408

are the UWR going to be sold at all retailers like finishline????

did the mambas release in the US? I NEED ANSWERS

At least try to read a page back.

To answer your questions. UWR will hit Select Nike retailers, so you will have to call your local spots to find out also NDC, Eastbay, Select Niketowns, andUrban accounts will get them on 8/8/8. There is no confirm date about the "Black Mamba". Asia exclusive as of now.

From a performance point of view: Went down a half size and made all the difference in the world.. my intial pair I really didn't think the shoes wereanything that special. I decided to cop another colorway but in a half size smaller.. and WOW. They're definitely just as good as one of my all-timers theHuarache 2K5's which I didn't think when I first had them.

If you're balling.. definitely consider going down in size as a lot have said throughout the thread. For me it's making all the difference.. I can cutmuch more fluidly and change directions while dribbling 100 times faster with a smaller size. ALSO, for those who have been complaining about the"folding" on the sides of the shoes.. I think that happens because they're too big for you.. with my smaller shoes I don't get thatanymore.

just got the germany's and blue/white TB's today...the TB isn't leather, its like foam/suede, whereas the germany is leather. These blue TB'slook real sharp its like a midnight royal blue IMO best TB colorway. Germany's are nice too.

Originally Posted by Code6

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

For those who ordered the mambas from shoe-planet: Did your credit card get charged yet? Did you get a shipping confirmation? I ordered mine yesterday morning but haven't gotten an email except the automatic one sent after payment was made. I checked the size run this morning and shoe-planet says the shoes are sold out. If they cancel my order, will they send me a courtesy email???

For those who have ordered off of shoe-planet before; how long did it take for them to charge your credit card and how long did it take for the shoes to arrive from Japan?

Thanks NT.

Yea ordered yesterday too. Nothing yet, same boat as you. Praying my 10.5 goes through. As soon as it went up on NT I bet they had at least 100 orders go in.

no confirmation yet either.. from what i read on their site though.. the credit check takes 3-10 days so they'll ship out after (if its still in stock).. its showing that its sold out on the website so hopefully everyone that placed their order gets theirs..

btw.. just passed by the FL in ontario and they still had a lot of sizes in the puerto rico/germany HDs and most sizes in the chinas..

From a performance point of view: Went down a half size and made all the difference in the world.. my intial pair I really didn't think the shoes were anything that special. I decided to cop another colorway but in a half size smaller.. and WOW. They're definitely just as good as one of my all-timers the Huarache 2K5's which I didn't think when I first had them.

If you're balling.. definitely consider going down in size as a lot have said throughout the thread. For me it's making all the difference.. I can cut much more fluidly and change directions while dribbling 100 times faster with a smaller size. ALSO, for those who have been complaining about the "folding" on the sides of the shoes.. I think that happens because they're too big for you.. with my smaller shoes I don't get that anymore.

i bought mine a half size down and they are way small. my toes are smashing against the front of the shoe so i had to send them back and get a half sizebigger.

Originally Posted by abro311

my local footlocker already got the united we rise hyperdunks in a couple days ago so I went yesterday and exchanged 2 pairs of old zoom flights and a pair of
the first tech challenges and I ended up getting a 8.5, 9, and 9.5 for a total of $102 after taxes. cant beat that, they still have more left because nobody in
my area is copping them or any of the other country hyperdunks they got in, but the united we rises are fire. I will probably resell the 9.5 and keep me the
8.5 and 9. I dont know how they released them so early if the official release date is the 8th

where u located? pics?

i'm hoping we get the grey/white nubucks
the ones d.rose was wearing his first summer games

What's the TB mean?

Anyone who's copped off Eastbay - do the Chinas have Yi on the tongue, or does it just say HyperDunk? If it says Yi, that's a deal-breaker.

EDIT: This pic is what I mean
olympichyperdunktongue.jpg

I don't want that on my gorgeous shoes!

I'm pretty sure that eastbay ones don't have that on the tongue.
they have the hyperdunk 08 I think... atleast mine from NT Portland did.
As for TB it means Team Bank... general colorways for schools/teams.

Originally Posted by jeyel

btw.. just passed by the FL in ontario and they still had a lot of sizes in the puerto rico/germany HDs and most sizes in the chinas..
Wait, what ? Ontario, Canada ?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom