Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by seanbig

How wide is wide? My feet are like usually size E or D, so I can never wear reeboks. I am usually size 9.5 and was surprised I could get into the ZKIII in that size, but when it came to the hyperdunks I just could not get into the 9.5. Seriously there are so many hyperdunks around that it is probably better to try before u buy, though.

that's what i told my friend; go to the mall and try it out. but its kinda hard to do that when u don't have cars, and my friend wants to buy it asap,so he wants quick info. Thanks for ur help.

dsc04356ey0.jpg

By chrisbone123, shot with DSC-T200 at 2008-08-21

Here are my Hyperdunks.. Just added the Blackout version to my collection the other day.. Ive got the GR USA, China, and Blackouts... I also threw in my UWRSOldier II for fun.. Let me know what you think about the laces... I changed the blackout laces to a black and white lace and i changed the GR USA to Navy Bluelaces.... I want to do the same with the CHina by making the laces black.. I need some feedback please.. Thanks

ae835eb4fc87a6b271cbe6c94f57290580be04a.pjpg
1e835d3afe74a0aa789ee9564ecd44188628a89.pjpg
e3b3564df8e7a6d17096e87a46ca7813b527bc0.pjpg
33935046f614a7297224ef91493d9dd03ffd15f.pjpg
15725edf5fa03788e3c4c00761f97945bdc2c3f.pjpg
d9715ff7a872e24dd39e9ac6cdacaa8b4a1a7f4.pjpg
deb3560efc53a341752ceb4e47834d078c316dd.pjpg

I balled in the USA GR today and wow i have to say i was a heck of a lot quicker than before.. I havent balled in i would say nearly 2 months because i justhavent had time but i stepped on to the courts finally today and i was jettin pass my defender.. It made me feel like i could jump over a car... They didcrease up but they are a basketball shoe and thats suppose to happen... Gotta get my moneys worth.. Aight opinions about laces and sorry for pic quality

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Laces look fine, but step up ur pic game bro
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I balled in the USA GR today and wow i have to say i was a heck of a lot quicker than before.. I havent balled in i would say nearly 2 months because i just havent had time but i stepped on to the courts finally today and i was jettin pass my defender.. It made me feel like i could jump over a car...
haven't balled in 2 months, so it's possible that your training didn't help out any(if you did any at all), but attribute your gainsin quickness and agility to the hyperdunk?

now that's a shoe I want.

would you say that car is an Aston Martin by chance?

roll.gif
Yea i guess my pic game is a little whack hahhahah my bad but itold you in the post that the pics werent that great..

I do attribute my quickness to the Hyperdunks lol... Im 6 foot 2 inches at 185 lbs... and im not usually quick at all but im serious when i say that thehyperdunks helped alot when it comes to speed and quickness... try for your self if you havent already....

O and by the way i wanted to ask this earlier just like all million of us NikeTalk members... Where are the pics of 410Fresh 16,000 Pairs of UWR shoes.?... andid also like to know where someone found a pair of mambas at a finishline... i work for finishline and the computer doesnt even show that mambas are anavailable colorway when searching for it... lemme know

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Laces look fine, but step up ur pic game bro
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I balled in the USA GR today and wow i have to say i was a heck of a lot quicker than before.. I havent balled in i would say nearly 2 months because i just havent had time but i stepped on to the courts finally today and i was jettin pass my defender.. It made me feel like i could jump over a car...
haven't balled in 2 months, so it's possible that your training didn't help out any(if you did any at all), but attribute your gains in quickness and agility to the hyperdunk?

now that's a shoe I want.

would you say that car is an Aston Martin by chance?

More like a semi truck

Originally Posted by wmg23

roll.gif
Yea i guess my pic game is a little whack hahhahah my bad but i told you in the post that the pics werent that great..

I do attribute my quickness to the Hyperdunks lol... Im 6 foot 2 inches at 185 lbs... and im not usually quick at all but im serious when i say that the hyperdunks helped alot when it comes to speed and quickness... try for your self if you havent already....

O and by the way i wanted to ask this earlier just like all million of us NikeTalk members... Where are the pics of 410Fresh 16,000 Pairs of UWR shoes.?... and id also like to know where someone found a pair of mambas at a finishline... i work for finishline and the computer doesnt even show that mambas are an available colorway when searching for it... lemme know

I think the guy was referring to the USA's, rather than the Mambas. I could be wrong though.

dammit!!!! i just got home hoping my shoes would be on the porch but noooooo... i tried contacting skit_japan for a tracking number but no response yet... ireally really hope that no one from my apartment took them if the carrier person left it on the porch... hopefully they are coming tomorrow...

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

dammit!!!! i just got home hoping my shoes would be on the porch but noooooo... i tried contacting skit_japan for a tracking number but no response yet... i really really hope that no one from my apartment took them if the carrier person left it on the porch... hopefully they are coming tomorrow...

He ships EMS so the post office wont leave it without a signature. They would have left a notice on your door if they came by. Patience....
wink.gif

dammit!!!! i just got home hoping my shoes would be on the porch but noooooo... i tried contacting skit_japan for a tracking number but no response yet... i really really hope that no one from my apartment took them if the carrier person left it on the porch... hopefully they are coming tomorrow...

He ships EMS so the post office wont leave it without a signature. They would have left a notice on your door if they came by. Patience....
wink.gif

yesssss!!!! dood, you don't know how much that puts me at ease Mugen... thanks for the info and heads-up.... patience, yes, i have plenty of that...worries, yes, plenty of that too cuz there are plenty of shady @ss people out there... thanks once again!!!!!

wink.gif

yesssss!!!! dood, you don't know how much that puts me at ease Mugen... thanks for the info and heads-up.... patience, yes, i have plenty of that... worries, yes, plenty of that too cuz there are plenty of shady @ss people out there... thanks once again!!!!!

Yea, no worries. I wasnt home for my delivery and I told my neighbor to grab it for me if my mailman came by. He left my a notice on my door and refused toeven leave it with my neighbor.

wink.gif

yesssss!!!! dood, you don't know how much that puts me at ease Mugen... thanks for the info and heads-up.... patience, yes, i have plenty of that... worries, yes, plenty of that too cuz there are plenty of shady @ss people out there... thanks once again!!!!!

Yea, no worries. I wasnt home for my delivery and I told my neighbor to grab it for me if my mailman came by. He left my a notice on my door and refused to even leave it with my neighbor.

and as we speak, I get a response from skit him/herself... tracked it on the usps website and it said it left the LA facility today... should update tomorrowmorning to 'left costa mesa' facility... makes me happy
happy.gif

O and by the way i wanted to ask this earlier just like all million of us NikeTalk members... Where are the pics of 410Fresh 16,000 Pairs of UWR shoes.?... and id also like to know where someone found a pair of mambas at a finishline... i work for finishline and the computer doesnt even show that mambas are an available colorway when searching for it... lemme know

roll.gif
roll.gif

Let's leave the kid alone, He'll probably promise another date when he's gonna post them. He could have easily posted them when he posted a picof his 1 pair of UWR HD... its actually nice to read through a few pages without questions about his cred and him replying back, promising to post them..

So what's the word on the pair Kobe is wearing in the Jack!@% Video....They look like their orange, yellow, and purple...Are they coming out?

Hyperdunk Kobe Laser will be on sale in October Hyperdunk Supreme Lakers Away Colorway, the property belonging to road and Zijin color, but more than the upper laser etching, by the end of transparent ice at the end of the cold, greatly increases the overall texture, but at present The message is not for sale.

Back
Top Bottom