Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

man i wish there was a size 10.25 lol
the 10 is pretty snug esp with 2 socks
and the 10.5 has room in the toe even with 2 socks lol

Customer Number: 25450637
Order Number: 28104673
Order Date: 07/26/2008
Ship Method: Standard Shipping

Order Details:
Item Number Description Qty Price Subtotal
1 NIKE HYPERDUNK-RD/BK/GD - Size 09.0
This product will be available to ship by 08/06/08 1 $XX.XX
Subtotal: $XX.XX
Miscellaneous Charges: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $6.99
Discounts: $0.00
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed: $0.00
Total: $XX.XX

that's how mine looks, i ordered a 2nd pair since the pair i posted, page 90, is already ripping....hahaha

As for the BB4 comment....
thats EXACTLY what came to mind when I was posting that
the BB4 was the first of the shox, the first of the "next big thing"
and look how hard it is to find them, and how high the prices are.

Order Summary
Order Number: 28099323
Order Date: 07/25/2008
Method: Not available until shipped.

is this good or bad

blackcat

Like I mentioned before, I colored in the swoosh but I think I have to find a better marker since it keeps on wiping away. Tomorrow I will try to get a leathermarker to improve on what I have done.

Either way, nice job and to anyone else who have done the change.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but does anyone know if livesearch will work for the China HDs on Eastbay? I tried and the total still comes out to$135.97(I picked StandardPlus shipping).

Originally Posted by DNeou20

As for the BB4 comment....
thats EXACTLY what came to mind when I was posting that
the BB4 was the first of the shox, the first of the "next big thing"
and look how hard it is to find them, and how high the prices are.

thats why i posted the bb4 comment. you can get most, if not all the original bb4 colorways right now for under their original retail price...even theolympic ones being tied to a gold medal winning team and being numbered at 500 pairs dont fetch super crazy prices compared to other shoes with similarproduction runs...im just saying i wouldnt sit on the GR US hyperdunks as an investment...but if you can afford to snag a couple pairs to put on ice, then byall means do it because they are indeed a good looking shoe and with a few small changes with a red sharpie can look a lot better
pimp.gif

thanks for posting the pics of the sharpied pairs. thats how they should have came out of the box....

i noticed that today when I was at NT Portland
I actually like it without the name of the country
but thats just me...

For those who have seen the aussies
Is it just me or is the "green" more of a teal?

Got the last 12 in chinas right before i clocked in for work with the flash drive $80.81 =] gotta love it

I tried these on today and they feel real tight on my foot.
Yeah me too. I'm going to get them a .5 bigger next time. Maybe thats why I lost them and my ipod at the same time.
smh.gif

I happen to be in Taipei this week for a business trip. Could someone tell me where I can find these shoes in Taipei? Thanks.

Can someone whose played in them already post pics of what they look like after being balled in?

thanks.

Alright I Finally was able to upload my pictures from the weekend, here are a couple, let me know if you want some more detailed looks...

ps i wore the spains all day on saturday, HOH had great shirts that go along with all the shoes, the spain shirt was my favorite so i wore them solely based onthat..haha but yeah their really NICE! here's lithuania, supposedly super super limited (more so than mcfly)

Back
Top Bottom