Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

I have a feeling that we are on to something really big with these shoes. The writing is on the wall. Look at it...US, CHINA colorways are going to be worth $$$. Just wait until the Olympics actually start. With the political drama between the two countries. Just wait when USA brings home GOLD...all those that own the US version will be VERY PLEASED. Same with China...with the games being in Beijing and the hype and politics on the whole thing...i can only see these GR, readily available shoes going up in value.

Just think 5-10 years from now....peeps can say...I have OG DS Hyperdunks from the 080808 Olympics!!! I have US, CHINA and the OG colorways! I am no expert, but if I was to forecast...or tell the future, I would buy a couple pairs for sure. I am telling you, we are seriously buying at the perfect time at the perfect shoe. Wait until 2018....and you are rocking OG 2008 Hyperdunks? They will retro these...and there will be HDII, HDIII HDIV etc...and here we all are with our OG pairs.

That wont work. There are too many collectors now. Your plan would only work when team USA dies. (by natural causes of course)

I seriously Laughed Out Loud when I read this.
roll.gif

I copped the Puerto Rico's around 3pm at Seattle's Niketown, didn't think it would be so easy. And let me tell you, this shoe is indeedrevolutionary (being extremely lightweight, while having very sufficient cushioning) I CANNOT wait to ball in these in a real competitive game to see how theyhold up. And on the flipside of them being mad comfy, they are soooo hot, right ahead of the 2k4's in terms of looks. I swear, by the end of the year of'08 I will have 6-7 pairs of Hyperdunks. Especially with a price tag like 110!

Originally Posted by aka Quicks

5c0a_12.JPG

these are the TB blues on eastbay now...eastbay pic was wack, but this is the real pic
pimp.gif

thats my fave TB colorway so far. dope!!

finally got better pics of my Kobe Hyperdunks

mamba1ie3.jpg

mamba2kd1.jpg

kobehds2np7.jpg

yo..the hd shirt is dope...

i got the eastbay notice that my germany and pr hd's were on backorder....a real bummer...

so have we confirmed that germany, pr, and china's will be on nike/swoosh come august? just looking to confirm...

Got my UWR hyperdunks today. Paid 30 bucks for them. Used the F and F discount and gift cards.I'll post pics later.

How is everyone not located in PI getting the Mamba HDs?

have the UWR hyperdunks released????
there's a pair on ebay
description says only 72 pairs made ( although i don't believe that) correction: 72 pairs were released at house of hoops
they are beautiful though
box and a shoe bag laces - all the details are money.

i'd post the link but nahhhh...
just look it up on ebay!
uwr hd > mamba hd

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Got my UWR hyperdunks today. Paid 30 bucks for them. Used the F and F discount and gift cards.I'll post pics later.

How is everyone not located in PI getting the Mamba HDs?

uwr as in the hd droppin on 8/8 with the tribal pattern? i gotta see pics.

peeps have connects in pi or taiwan. that's how they're scoopin up their pairs.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

even the gr white/anthracite have that stupid usa insole?

sick.gif

Wow, USA insoles, now there's a valid reason for hating on a sneaker!

how am i 'hating'?

i rather like that colourway.

however i dont want to purchase shoes that have details related to a country and national program that i generally disdain.

when you assume you make an @@@ out of you and.................well, you.

The UWR HD's are very nice. The box, to the laces, to the shoe bag. Very well put.
I hope I could get a pair when they release and find them on ebay
nerd.gif
But the guy is selling them for $430.
laugh.gif
You must be crazy. Actually mostof his HD's are over priced.
sick.gif

Will the UWR be a GR ? Sorry for asking.

Can anybody got Chinas please tell me what's the production number of those Chinas? Are they Yi's PE, which has scorpion on the tongue and numberstitched inside?

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by HMack007

Someone lock and delete this post. I'm sick of this crap. I get blue balls every time I look at these god damn shoes that are released in Taiwan. Even if Kobe is on Team USA which is playing in Beijing.......there is no reason that these shoes should be released in that country. None at all.

Don't be bitter just because HD Mamba have not been released in your hood...it could be a marketing strategy of Nike for consumers' to chase what they don't have in their country nor in their area...result, you buy more and maybe more colorways than you want just because you've been wanting something that is limited in your area and you need to order online from resellers. This will result in resellers hoarding some more pairs for your hunger on this limited pair.

I will be bitter and here's why. Baltimore has a better shot of getting an NBA franchise then these shoes showing up anywhere NEAR NiketownBaltimore........Oh wait........we don't have one of those either......Ok maybe Downtown Locker Room..........in the lovely city ofColumbia...........
Resellers can jack their prices up as much as they want. I'm not paying thousands of dollars for something that will rarely be worn.Yeah if they are an easy grab, I'll get em. If not, I'll care less just like the Jordan XX3 titaniums.

Back
Top Bottom