Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Man I hope those purple joints come out, those Look
smokin.gif

the question that you guys have to ask is what came first the hyperdunk or the zk3 ... i say that it was the HD, eric avar designed both and im more than surehis "inspiration" for the net looking upper came from the weave that was achieved in the HD. in one of the videos when they ask when they firstapproached kobe about the HDunk he said well over a year ago, when the zk2 was being finished up ... so i dunno it just seems like what he wanted couldnt beshown, but what they came up with was a GREAT alternative ... the zk3 is an unbelievable shoe (ZL5 is a hair better in terms of stability)

so it has yet to be seen (for me personally) if the HDunk is as stable as a shoe that employs a posite tech.

Look for an August/September Release of the McFlys-------> I stayed true on the QS's and I won't let you down on the McFly Hyperdunk's either.

Kobe's next signature shoe will be a Performance Low Cut Product. Kobe has been wanting to try a low cut shoe for sometime and not just a shoe that was cut down from a High Top. This may be one of Nike's first Basketball Low with the strict intention of making it a Low Cut performance shoe.

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

Look for an August/September Release of the McFlys-------> I stayed true on the QS's and I won't let you down on the McFly Hyperdunk's either.
What kind of release are they planning on for the McFly's? Online? HoH?

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

SlimSolejer ill believe it when i see it....

also, canada will be receiving the kobe olympic PE colorway on july 3rd

The Low Cut part is true.

When the McFly's are coming out Im not sure, BUT they are.

Low Cut performance Low. Kobe has always wanted to play in one. Not sure who is designing this one. Maybe even Eric Avar again...

good to hear.

i really hope its just an i dea tho. BUT I REALLY HOPE THEY DONT GO OUT LIKE THEY DID WITH THE XX'S.
frown.gif
I HATE THAT ANKLE STRAP BS

Good looks man

do you have any info on if these recent PEs will release again without the box?

low cut? but how low? will they low like the zoom bb 2 low?
the only low cut shoes i remember Kobe wear on the court is AJ VI low
63.jpg

i got some money that says kobe's "low" cut shoe is more like a 5/8 cut shoe similar to the xx2 lows.

Kobe's next signature shoe will be a Performance Low Cut Product. Kobe has been wanting to try a low cut shoe for sometime and not just a shoe that was cut down from a High Top. This may be one of Nike's first Basketball Low with the strict intention of making it a Low Cut performance shoe.
This is huge news man.
I can't wait for the drop of the ZKIVs

This is huge news man.
I can't wait for the drop of the ZKIVs

Wow..Thats surprising..So the actual IV will just be a low?...Or is it a seperate product?..Like not actually his "sig"?...Also wierd, because Kobeis going from one of the highest shoes out there...to now a low?...

i will not buy a low cut kobe shoe...i hate low cut bball shoes. dang it! well i guess ill be saving some money then.

in regards to the McFlys...will they be the same and are they inspired by the great work of BP?

Actually in the past Kobe has wanted to wear really low shoes. The lowest in recent memory was in the 2000 ASG; can't remember the name of the adidas shoe.I remember Russ @ SLAM saying Kobe was mad for doing it, but Kobe loves the look and feel, and the freedom that a low-cut shoe allows.
Really looking forward to what Nike does with the IV's!

72466573.jpg
51960411.jpg
51960406.jpg

^^^ That is the adidas Top Ten, but it isn't a low. It is an old-school retro, so if anything it was cut a little higher. They must have something specialplanned in terms of support and stability, because like it was said above, all of his shoes have been cut on the high side. Can't wait for the newdirection.

Back
Top Bottom