Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

whats the info on those mcfly's? anyone? i wish it was like BP's but let's be serious....NIKE wouldn't want that right? of coursenot....haters....

russia hyperdunk > pr > us

as far as colorways go

wish the us had more red in them or somethin

After much anticipation the photos are finally here for the Air Mc fly, well,not exactly…What we do have is a Nike Hyperdunk in the Air McFly color ways not the Air Mc Fly, but when stacking the original Air Mc Fly to the new Hyperdunk one can easily detect the resemblance of the 2 models.Marqueesole has the model in stock for $2015,which is probably alot more than Marty Mc fly paid in 2015, (my estimate would be around $220). Will this release satisfy the Air Mc Fly fans ? Only time willtell, maybe we should take a trip in Doc's Delorean to see if the real Mcflys will release in 2015!

via sneakerset.com

Originally Posted by tokyojazz

After much anticipation the photos are finally here for the Air Mc fly, well,not exactly…What we do have is a Nike Hyperdunk in the Air Mc Fly color ways not the Air Mc Fly, but when stacking the original Air Mc Fly to the new Hyperdunk one can easily detect the resemblance of the 2 models. Marqueesole has the model in stock for $2015, which is probably alot more than Marty Mc fly paid in 2015, (my estimate would be around $220). Will this release satisfy the Air Mc Fly fans ? Only time will tell, maybe we should take a trip in Doc's Delorean to see if the real Mcflys will release in 2015!

via sneakerset.com

and the point of this post was...?

There are going to be some nice GR colorways of this shoe..

I have seen more, although I don't know if they are going to release or if they were just a little something something that Nike decided to do with theirfree time.

Are you seriously that they are RESELLING THE SHOES FOR $2015!?!?!?!

MARQUESOLE BAN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW FROM THIS MESSAGE BOARD AND SIT ON THOSE SHOES BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER SELL FOR THAT!

Now if one of you Nike insiders and can your butts INSIDE AND TELL US WHERE THE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS CAN WE GET THESE SHOES!!!

and I'm out

Rock, you're a mod again?

So I take it Nike did it work out then huh?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

MaZeDOwNeR wrote:

All I know is that there are THREE Olympic colorways that are slight variations of each other:

Kobe PE
Oly GR
UWR

Oly GR and the UWR are a definite in the US. Don't know what's going on with the Kobe PE.

MaZe

UWR?

Pulled from the SLAM magazine giveaway: super-exclusive Team USA "United We Rise"

any definitive information regarding the release of the olympic colors and mcflys?

just asking...

I dig the McFly c-way, but it SHOULD have been better. It's really close though. IDK

USA's need more red. That IS one of our colors right? LMAO

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Just read in the Canadian forum that the Yi Hyperdunk will release here in Canada.

those are my favorite so far. I might need someone to hook it up.

^ Theprocessofbelief said he saw 500+ pairs in the warehouse, so its gonna be a limited GR.

USA's need more red. That IS one of our colors right? LMAO
Always thought that about ALL of our gear. Seems like its always navy and white, with very little red. Sometimes even a little light blue makes itin there
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Just read in the Canadian forum that the Yi Hyperdunk will release here in Canada.

you and me both...but
sick.gif
at the 200 dollar price tag on ebay

After much anticipation the photos are finally here for the Air Mc fly, well,not exactly…
I can finish that sentence for you after seeing those pics the the Mcfly's aren't really that Mcfly. BP should get hired by somebodycause his pics and the pic of just the date on the tongue made you think
pimp.gif
but seeing the whole thing its just
grin.gif
. They arecool but not as hot as I thought they were going to be but I still like they hyperdunks overall.

Originally Posted by berkeleybears

Originally Posted by BP the owner

you and me both...but
sick.gif
at the 200 dollar price tag on ebay
The price tag here is gonna be 150, if its the same as the other Hyperdunks.

I wouldn't mind if they released to where everyone had an opportunity to buy them, but I know that won't happen. Maybe they can do something similar tohow the 'bron IV b-days released via an e-mail and nikebasketball.com

Back
Top Bottom