Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

MarcSJ08, are those orange yellow kobe's super exclusive???

I'm not sure bro. I think that pair and the snakeskin will not release to the public and will just be specially for Kobe. Only time could tell.

Originally Posted by bib10

Speical thx www.kenlu.net

another version for USAB players

Kobe version
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!!????!??!?!?!?!?!

THESE OVER THE MCFLYS. DAMN....

HONESTLY.... I HAVENT FELT THIS SURPRISED IN A WHILE..... THESE TAKE THE CAKE FOR THE HYPERDUNKS

Originally Posted by never wear them

CAN WE GET SOME SIDE PICS ASAP.

ask edwin and you shall receive haha i just took it from the other thread referred to above...im sure that thread will get locked...

181156efc6c397c774579ac195de80568832267.jpg

i mean enough already release the damn shoe, and it better not be some runny !#! color way where its all ONE color lemme get a lakers colorway at the very$#*#@%+ least im sick and tired of this. been waiting since the first week in april kobe had been NOMINATED for the MVP i mean really how $$+@*$ long for ashoe to be announced then passed on for a QUARTER of a year, the announcement wasnt even in the same fiscal earning quarter as the shoes release, the publicityall the commercials and the finals have all passed and now what ANOTHER $#*#@%+ month to go. WoW this aint even like it was leaked and we have to wait, nikejust said hey heres a really cool sneaker we made but you cant have it nah nah nahnah nah! one great big ol *!+$ you fam, i aint comin thru ... again.

all i want is those black and yellows from the last page, i cant even get myself hyped on the other limited %%#$ that will never see the light of day. and theHoH/KB24 release doesnt count as a release, that was more toeteasing/marketing.

and *!+$ marqueesole.com for being a buncha @!%!$!! with that price swap ... yea i said it! $2015 > $499 (sell out) > $2015 as if they sold out at $2015,fraudulent.

Via: KixandtheCity.com

In addition to the ["United We Rise" Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier II PE], Nike is also created the "United We Rise" Nike Hyperdunk PE. As all of the UWR footwear, the "United We Rise" Nike Hyperdunk PE features the "United We Rise" reflective pattern and the United We Rise logo on the tongue. The Nike Hyperdunk itself, features a White/Navy/Red upper. Several of the Nike athletes playing on the USA Basketball team in Beijing will wear the "United We Rise" Nike Hyperdunk PE.

The "United We Rise" Nike Hyperdunk PE is also set to release at the House of Hoops by Foot Locker in very limited amounts in late July.

2i94k5h.jpg

wqud0o.jpg

Oh my goodness those United We Stand hyperdunks are beautiful...but HOH release
frown.gif

Does anyone know if the Yi Jianlian China hyperdunk will make its way to the US outside of HOH? If not then i'll have to go search for a size 13 whilei'm in China then.

hopefully the UWR won't be too limited, if not I will definitely be taking a trip to NYC in late july

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Via: KixandtheCity.com

In addition to the ["United We Rise" Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier II PE], Nike is also created the "United We Rise" Nike Hyperdunk PE. As all of the UWR footwear, the "United We Rise" Nike Hyperdunk PE features the "United We Rise" reflective pattern and the United We Rise logo on the tongue. The Nike Hyperdunk itself, features a White/Navy/Red upper. Several of the Nike athletes playing on the USA Basketball team in Beijing will wear the "United We Rise" Nike Hyperdunk PE.

The "United We Rise" Nike Hyperdunk PE is also set to release at the House of Hoops by Foot Locker in very limited amounts in late July.

2i94k5h.jpg

wqud0o.jpg

Hey Maze, do you got any info on the Kobe mamba lasered hyperdunks? Thanks.

b6216a66464680dce49b361cb2395219-getty-80796840bc104_usab_media.jpg

NEW YORK - JUNE 29: A general view of a flag of sneakers during the USA Basketball Senior Men's Team Media Tour visit to the Nike Celebration of currentplayers and past olympians on June 29, 2008 at the commitment exhibit at the House of Hoops in New York City. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges andagrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. MandatoryCopyright Notice: Copyright 2008 NBAE (Photo by Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE via Getty Images)

Back
Top Bottom