Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

if anyone can grab me a 9 - nine, ill give them a kobe 3 mvp (most sizes) pair for their troubles.

i talked to a lady from undftd on the phone and she said they don't know the price or how many shoes they will be releasing.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

how impossible is it gonna be to get the McFlys?
i would like to know as well.

i mean, if they're releasing at undftd SM, then it's only a matter of time til they start popping up (in limited numbers) at other locations, right?

^thats what ever store does these days anytime they get phone calls ever 5 minutes. Anyone who goes tomorrow, take pictures of the madness!

I called UNDFTD and they said they do not know the price, and they'll have about 100 or so pairs.

shoeflag_627_080630.jpg

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

how impossible is it gonna be to get the McFlys?

well they are limited to about 100 pairs.

as of right now people are standing outside!
mad.gif
don't know how many.but that completely changed my mine instantly about driving up there tomorrow morning.

and like the person said above it's going to be around $240. they open at 4pm.

i have a great feeling on who that special guest is but ain't saying nothing
tongue.gif

HEre is the info to clear up all the rumors!

Mcfly HyperDunk will release tomorrow at UNDFTD Santa Monica at 4PM, there will be a VERY special guest. Over 100 pair and $200.
P.S.
Watch out for the Deloren going 88MPH!!!

Im talkin about overall...Its hard to believe that these'll only release at UNDFTD, so I wonder in the grand scheme of things, how impossible will it be toget these(in a sz. 13 ahem)

I can wait if other places are gonna get them. I'd rather do that than try to break myself payin some resellers price right off the bat

Isn't UNDFTD giving out a Kobe shirt to go along with the McFly's as well?

Hmmm, I wonder who that special guest is...

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

^who knows? July2 at 4pm..hmm..

HK, stop teasing us with pics lol give us hope
pimp.gif
!

LOL
laugh.gif
If Kobe would have shown up at an event, it should have beenthe MVP release. Not a McFly release.

Back
Top Bottom