Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

USA has no need for flashy kicks because their dominance will be proved on the scoreboard, can't wait!

saw these on kenlu
b003407084b0b2d453673a1552c3712ff22ac8.gif

image0002cr2.jpg

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I just want a gr, NDC, eastbay anything, just no resell prices

Please?
I know for a fact FNL well be getting HyperDunks ... the RD is the 26

what? the soles of the mcflys glow???

anyways, i like the gasol's colorways. it seems like almost any colorway they come up with, im gonna like.

Can anyone definitively state that the Nike Hyperdunk will be a general release in the Laker colorway (black and canyon gold), and if it will, when will thatbe?

The McFly CW is the only pair I want. But I wont pay rape prices to get it. So If I dont get them, no hyperdunks for me. Hope I can find them somewhere else.

Originally Posted by kghinrich12

Russia and Puerto Rico are the best ones, too bad I won't be able to get them. I'm a sucker for red, white, and blue colorways...which forces me to ask...does anyone know why the USA colorway is black and silver?

It's supposed to be navy. Which then leads to the question of why there's no red in the upper.

Argentina, Australia, Germany, USA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ronald McDonald my butt... those joints are nice... Reminds me of the Fairfax High School Colorways. Would go nicely with my collection.

It would be smart to offer ALL of these on some sort of online Special Order Website... akin to NikeID... that way revenue could be maximized...

love those ginobili's, even though i hate him as a player. HoH here i come...

M too lazy to go back a few pages...but what are the GR Colorways of the Hyperdunks? the McFly ones are limited.

Im realizing that this shoe is plain sexy, no matter the colorway. I dont think there can be an ugly colorway of these.

Can people on the line please snap a few pictures? I wanted to do a post about this today, but I'm Coastally challenged living in NC, so if someone snaps afew pics and hits me in my PM inbox, I'll be sure to credit you.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Any chance of the Hyperdunks hitting Nike ID?

If so, game over.

yea if they hit id that would be the BEST thing to happen since the 2K5's

-Tyler

Phil H Knight, MarcSJ08, aNYth1ng -

Thanks for the positive feedback.

asg528 - Phil H Knight has already said it but yeah those are not ID's.

Back
Top Bottom