Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

anyone rock these with jeans? it even possible? pics anyone??

Why wouldn't it be possible? I doubt it's higher than Air Revolutions. I'm really really eager to buy a pair to hoop in. I hope it can be aswell as my 2k5s.

Originally Posted by seanbig

Thanks for the info guys....got my kobe hyperdunk...the Canada release, KOBE BRYANT olympic colorway with the number 10 on the side. In Canada, another store had a hyperdunk, generic which was GOLD and white, but I wanted the mamba symbol on my kicks. Price was 150 before taxes, which is 168 after....

WHAT? what store had the white and gold ones?? everywhere in calgary had the white and navy blue? i actually wanna pick up the white and gold ones??

I really didn't know much about this shoe, until just now and saw the pics and WOW. they grew on me FAST. I think ima cop a GR pair to hoop in
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ptngina

From the Kobe meet and greet.

my man's wearing his autographed joints on the streets!nice username btw,i used to think they're just random letters bunched together,seeing thatphilippine flag on the first pic,now i know for sure what it means

Originally Posted by seanbig

Thanks for the info guys....got my kobe hyperdunk...the Canada release, KOBE BRYANT olympic colorway with the number 10 on the side. In Canada, another store had a hyperdunk, generic which was GOLD and white, but I wanted the mamba symbol on my kicks. Price was 150 before taxes, which is 168 after....

In terms of sizing....whereas I feel the ZKIII truly runs true to size, I had to go half a size UP to 10, from my usual 9.5. I DO have wide feet, so you might have to take that into account. The shoe is a bit more narrow, or is it that the ZK 3 runs wide?

WHERE'D YOU BUY THE SHOES FROM? FOOTLOCKER?!?!?!?!?

Anyone in Canada who wants the Gold/white HyperDunks check out SportChek. Suprised they even had those out.

i really wish the patent black/yellow/purple colorway would drop as a GR. that shoe is so dope but i guess we'll never have the chance to cop. LAME.

Man I was about to buy some Huarache's to ball in but im waiting for the GR of these. Besides all the hype how do you guys rate them in comfort andcushoning?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

im pissed how nike screws us all the time....Kobe laker colorways = none in the US, yet alone LA!!! then Kobe USAs colorway = none in the US but they will release in our neighboring state (oops i meant country) hehe jk guys. but whats up with that!!!! they might as well release team USA hyperdunks in Iraq

U.S will get the Kobe PE Olympic USA, probably after they released in Asia. Also we'll get lakers colorway, the black/gold and the sunday night butdifferent material which will release around October.

Just be patient guys, It's early July, there will be more HD's through the month.

[h3]PrimeSole said:[/h3]
Anyone in Canada who wants the Gold/white HyperDunks check out SportChek. Suprised they even had those out.

July 26th as GR along with other hyperdunks such as all black, USA, black/white/blue, Germany, Puerto Rico, China, and more.

SWEET! I picked up the Gold/White Hyper dunks today at sportchek! awesome colorway! very very clean!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Man I was about to buy some Huarache's to ball in but im waiting for the GR of these. Besides all the hype how do you guys rate them in comfort and cushoning?
confort and cushoning is pretty good so far on them.. they are soft and responsive.. but not as responsive as the AZK3 or 2k4. it has a little bit morecushion + softness...

Guys,

The Kobe USA editions, along w/ a couple other colorways of the HyperDunk's are up on kix-files.com for pre-order. They are more than retail (I believe),and have international shipping prices, but maybe those who dont have a Canada connect will appreciate it. I jus came across them this morning will browsing...

Back
Top Bottom